Audio/Visual & Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification... let's hear about it here.

Wiring disaster!

Old 11-16-2016, 09:02 PM
Question Wiring disaster!

I am in need of major help. I recently bought a 2000 civic si that some dumb ****ing kid had before me and he destroyed the car. I was trying to wire up my after market speakers a couple of days ago and I happened to notice that the left front speaker did not work. to make a long story short my whole dash is taken apart right now and I still can't get the left speaker to work. The wires are red/grn and brown/blk the red and green has no continuity going anywhere to the first plug terminal once inside the car. However the ban/blk one has continuity with the guy/blk wire inside that first terminal. (the color scheme flips two more times by the time it gets to the head unit) I would say it is safe to say that 30% of the wires under my dash are either unplugged with no place to be plugged into or they are but connected and re routed to a new place. (I had to re build the engine wiring harness for this reason)

If some one can maybe provide a schematic of some sort that would be very much appreciated. I have spent 5 hours trying to figure this out and I finally had to just walk away. I am no wiring expert however I am no dummy either. from what it looks like the wires go through my drivers side door and straight down under the carpet threw the door frame and too the back of the vehicle. Which doesn't make any sense to me.

Does some one know where the left front speaker wires are suppose to clip into as soon as they get threw the door and into the car?