General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

12 g's under the hood

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 02:39 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: 12 g's under the hood

ORIGINAL: Strong Island

ORIGINAL: jpnolan

12 gs thats not a lot is shi t 12 gs hahah jp dam wtf is he using i bet he glued hundred dollar bills to the hood hahha lmao
that sounds like something Don Vido would say LMAO
No Don Vito would be more like "sdj vjsbe sdjdnweuib 12 g sjhdihbds **** fakjkslghdiejh dljedihd".. but that would be when he is worked up lol

Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM
HCF Member

i thought some one would recgonize it

Old 12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
HCF Member

Not me!

Old 12-04-2007, 04:09 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

1) Cars don't talk... i'm assuming you meant that the owner says there is 12g's under the hood
that made me laugh.....so i will quote you and let every one know that you made me laugh...

best part about viva la bam is that the translations on the bottom of the screen for don vito dont even make since...

Old 12-04-2007, 05:24 PM

The only possible way to have 12 g's under the hood, would maybe be to buy a brand new OEM motor from honda, and do some stuff to it.. get a pic, or a list.. and im sure itll be way under 12g's, if he has alot of machining done, thats just machine work.. and he probably overpriced it to prove his point.

Old 12-04-2007, 05:57 PM
HCF Member

I love those people. there was guy i went to school with who had a ranger that he said had $3000 dollars done in mods. had a conversation with his dad at the store where i worked and he told me he spent 3 grand on ball joints,tie rods, CV's, misc. engine parts for repair purposes. Called the guy out and he shut up.

You also gotta love the people who claim to have spent hundreds of dollars more for parts just because they think it is expensive, it works better. Like in the off-road truck scene, where you have some yuppy with an 05 F-150 with alot of bling big expensive wheels and tires and a thousand dollar lift. just because of the money he thinks it is better and gets it stuck in 5 mins down a trail. Who pulls him out? some guy with an old chev pickup worth about 1500 dollars total. goes to show money doesn't always mean quality.

Old 12-04-2007, 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: koots

I love those people. there was guy i went to school with who had a ranger that he said had $3000 dollars done in mods. had a conversation with his dad at the store where i worked and he told me he spent 3 grand on ball joints,tie rods, CV's, misc. engine parts for repair purposes. Called the guy out and he shut up.

You also gotta love the people who claim to have spent hundreds of dollars more for parts just because they think it is expensive, it works better. Like in the off-road truck scene, where you have some yuppy with an 05 F-150 with alot of bling big expensive wheels and tires and a thousand dollar lift. just because of the money he thinks it is better and gets it stuck in 5 mins down a trail. Who pulls him out? some guy with an old chev pickup worth about 1500 dollars total. goes to show money doesn't always mean quality.
and thats thee truth!

Old 12-05-2007, 04:25 AM
HCF Member

i over heard him talking to someone in the hall and i asked him about what he was runnin, he said he still had the h22 but put in a turbo and some simple engine stuf, i asked if could tale a peek but he said his hinges on his hood were broke from when he intalled his cf hood on wrong, ?????? but anyway i aksed some of the people who hang wiht him and none of them have even seen under the hood but they say he's fast. but all the people he hangs with drive riced out civics with altezzas and rims or for focuses with iced windows so i dunno, im stil doubtful.

VERY DOUBTFUL,

ill be able to get my license in a month and all jsut tell him i have 20g's under my hood and will see if that will convince him to give his hood a little pop.

Old 12-05-2007, 05:42 AM

I have 12Gs under the hood too
Name:  12gs.jpg
Views: 14
Size:  57.4 KB

Old 12-05-2007, 08:50 AM

ORIGINAL: Fiirkan

1) Cars don't talk... i'm assuming you meant that the owner says there is 12g's under the hood
2) Tell him the price of th car doesn't count
haha exactly my thought

Quick Reply: 12 g's under the hood