General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

1991 civic turbo worth it?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Banned

Good Luck with the sale...

Old 04-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Angry

Originally Posted by jan1984
Good Luck with the sale...
janfcuking1984, do you even read the ******* threads before you start your postwhoring troll bullsh!t up again? Obviously not because your stupid a$$ can't process more than one ******* line at a time. Let me explain why your post is stupid this time: He's not selling. He's looking to buy, you moron. You'd know that if you were literate enough to read a single ******* paragraph. You've been banned from HCF like 5 times or something for obviously good reasons. Take a hint! Stop making new accounts. We know your IP address. Go pester the guys at Honda-Tech. They'll show you a lot more love. And by love, I mean a$$ reaming. And you think this is rough? I'm being nice, **********.

Have a nice ******* day.

Old 04-29-2009, 12:44 AM

Originally Posted by itinerant
Janfcuking1984, do you even read the ******* threads before you start your postwhoring troll bullsh!t up again? Obviously not because your stupid a$$ can't process more than one ******* line at a time. Let me explain why your post is stupid this time: He's not selling. He's looking to buy, you moron. You'd know that if you were literate enough to read a single ******* paragraph. You've been banned from hcf like 5 times or something for obviously good reasons. Take a hint! Stop making new accounts. We know your ip address. Go pester the guys at honda-tech. They'll show you a lot more love. And by love, i mean a$$ reaming. And you think this is rough? I'm being nice, **********.

Have a nice ******* day.
pure truth.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Super Cereal Admin

Originally Posted by itinerant
You've been banned from HCF like 5 times or something for obviously good reasons.
More like around 20. The jagass (like that reference, douchebag?) keeps making more accounts. If he keeps it up, his IP addresses and e-mail addresses might somehow accidentally end up being posted on /b/.

Oh, and jan... why do you use these stupid accounts to flat-out post *****, but you use your whitealexander account to make posts that are at least semi-relevant? And no, the staff isn't stupid. We have access to everyone's IP addresses, and I have access to quite a few very good IP lookups. How are the Philippines? I hear they're s**t.

Also, he does the same thing on other forums. I've done google searches on the douchenozzle.

Old 04-29-2009, 07:25 PM
HCF Member

lol yeah post it on /b they will give him some cool surprises muaahhhhh

Old 04-29-2009, 07:40 PM
HCF Member

lmao these last few posts made my day after coming home froma hard day's work lol :P thanks fellow hcf'rs hey pretty cool crx rolling chassis

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/262048/fs...da-crx-shell-/

and the mr2 http://forums.beyond.ca/st/257087/fs...r-2-jdmunique/ probally one of the cleaner ones i have seen around here

Old 04-29-2009, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

Look if you going to buy a turbo civic, its most likey going to be run to ****. Why in gods name would you turbo your car and not run it hard? Isnt that why you turboed it. Anyways that mr2 looks clean. i would get it.

Old 04-30-2009, 04:57 PM
March 2010 ROTM

I personally hate EF's so I wouldnt buy it. EG hatches look so much better.

Old 04-30-2009, 06:37 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by croninc
Look if you going to buy a turbo civic, its most likey going to be run to ****. Why in gods name would you turbo your car and not run it hard? Isnt that why you turboed it. Anyways that mr2 looks clean. i would get it.
very true man ^^ also the mr2 is extremely clean I have had a look at it already once. For me its not a matter of $$ as it can be financed and with a decent down payment that could be like 100 bucks a month, its a tough decision Im going to fill out a credit report app. to see what the lowest interest and payments I could get would be. More then likely would have it payed off by end of summer. Ive seen it at the track before its actually a very quick mr2 also I agree eg's look better then the ef lol!

Old 04-30-2009, 10:41 PM
HCF Member

they one flaw it has is that the exhaust hangs out the back to far. But over all it looks really clean and looks like it has been taken care of. Honesty ditch the ef's and go with that mr2.

Quick Reply: 1991 civic turbo worth it?