General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

2006 SI w/ Navi (noob here)

Old 05-11-2006, 07:18 AM
Default 2006 SI w/ Navi (noob here)

sup peoples,

(i used the search button but i might be searching wrong??? sorry)

I currently drive a 2003 civic ex sedan. I am looking to lease a 2006 si but there is almost no information out there. i was wondering if there is anyone here who has one and some information. The dealer ship told me that it would be 0 down and 280 a month for 42 months. do you think its worth it? The place I went to will be getting in a black SI with navi in 3 weeks. He said he would give me a call when he got it in. I would greatly appericate all of your help.

ohh btw your pictures of ur 2006 SI w/navi would be great too.

Old 05-11-2006, 09:32 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: 2006 SI w/ Navi (noob here)

Personally I would go with red!!! But I think the new body styling is pretty mint. Do it if you can. If I had the audacity to get a new car again I would definatley get the 06. zGood luck

Old 05-12-2006, 12:17 AM

I have an 06 si with Navi in white and am only paying about 350 a month car payments to own it, not lease and I am 20 with good but short term credit.
Honda refused to finance me even lol.

Of couse they only want you to lease the car then they get it back in a few years all stock with low miles and can sell it agian for a good chunck of cash. I bet if it's like the last Si coupe 99-00 it will be worth a bit for a while.
If you plan to mod it I would try to buy it, then you can sell it if you like without the dealer. And trust me you won't want to give this car back in 3 years

Also hopefuly your dealer is diffrent but be perpared for alot of crap, run around, and mark up's, dealer's know what they have and I have seen 06 Si's going for up to 35K without Navi. It's hard to deal with this car becauce there is literly 10 guys waiting to buy if you don't. If you wanted an 06 ex, it'd be diffrent lol.

Make sure you know the car because they will asume you don't. Make it clear you want no forced assesory's. I had a VERY VERY shady dealer though so I hope yours is honost.

you said you wanted info
well... overall
I love the navi, and did get the XM radio with it, it's free for 3 months then only $10 a month after, at first I thought well it's nice but I won't buy it and it's SO nice to not have to hear DJ's run their mouth and adds it's worth $10.

the navi is great and knows all kinds of stuff schools. food, pretty much anything you want to find, well worth it

Nice seats, I have had a few people comment on how comfortable they are, and unlike alot of sporty cars you can fit people in the backseat, not for too long but it can be done lol.

the car is plenty fast, but can still get upper 20's MPG around town or low 30's on the highway if you don't vtec it

overall I'd say you'll love this car. And there are not many out there, most dealers get 1 or 2 per month.

got any questions you can email me at embols@aol.com

Old 05-12-2006, 06:17 AM

White_Devil,

Thank you very much for your info. I sat in the car the other day and it was pretty nice and comfortable with a very sporty feel unlike the EX i drive. Well I say i still have about 2 or 3 months before i actually do something. I am just shopping around right now. ohh and btw the dealership around my area has 7 in stock. for some reason a couple are not on there website(all w/o Navi). He is saying that he gets more requests for the new "Fit" than the "SI". The "Fit" feels like a roomier Civic. hahaha...

sillyredcivic,

Well from what I saw at the dealership the colors that they provide for the "SI" they all seem pretty sweet. I am in the research stage right now.