General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

any interior carbon fiber parts you wish you could have for a civic

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2009, 01:22 AM
Default any interior carbon fiber parts you wish you could have for a civic

i'm currently employed at carbon fiber collection and we do mostly custom interior carbon fiber parts for vehicles. in the past we did some several CF interior parts for toyota corolla (ae86) but i challenge my boss if he could make me a CF interior parts for a civic. however, he refused at one time for unknown reason but apparently he found out that im currently working on my '93 honda civic and he seems kind of curios to make something out of it. any idea by the way? im thinking a carbon fiber shifter any opinion?

this is my currently project bone stock mate black '93 honda and my other cars.

the first one is my currently bone stock project mate black '93 civic, my ultra white toyota '86 ae86 and my black bmw '95 e36

Old 08-20-2009, 01:42 AM
HCF Member

2000 civic:
CF gauge cluster faceplate(molding around gauges). I currently have an oem type r faceplate, but it's plastic with CF print

CF power lock molding

CF power window switch area molding

Old 08-20-2009, 04:23 AM

Would want to cover my side moldings with carbon fiber. How much you guys are selling it? per yard?

Old 08-20-2009, 05:47 AM
August 2010 ROTM

I posted in your other topic, but I always thought about a carbon fiber dash... that would be pretty sick.

Old 08-20-2009, 04:42 PM
HCF Member

If you could make a True carbon fiber roof for 96-00 hatch.....not those cheap over lay's, then i would pick one up.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:25 PM

I don't think a carbon fiber shifter would be a good idea at all. You want the shifter to have some weight to it, so it shifts more positively.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:32 PM
HCF Member

cf side mirror bezels (the piece that hides the wires for power side mirrors)

Old 08-20-2009, 06:49 PM

first i would like to say thank you for everyone who offered their suggestions, it's nice to hear all your great ideas.

*inthezoneac- CF gauge cluster faceplate definitely it can be done and i will show you some samples that we did for the ae86. a few months back we had a request for an ae86 to make them an CF HVAC face plate well we did. a 2x2 twill weave carbon fiber HVAC face plate was born and we do offer them on ebay and some other forums. back to your idea, well we can do it using a 2x2 twill weave carbon fiber but we need your help. we need the price that you think is suitable and a plastic sample for a template like the one you mention above (plastic with CF print). you could send that to us and the first one we make is yours to grab without any charges. if you like more info. please send us a message at carbonfibercollection@yahoo.com

*francis09 (Would want to cover my side moldings with carbon fiber) please send us a pictures and we would like to see it if we can possibly do it. the price per yard of the CF twill is about $48 with shipping included in all 48 states.

*jwmm04 carbon fiber dash is very difficult to make and there's only 2 way to make it either OEM CF inlay, pure CF dash cover.
here are the sample:

*CF OEM inlay

*CF pure dash cover

we need your price and a shell to make mold out of it. for more info please send us a message at carbonfibercollection@yahoo.com

thanks guys

Old 08-20-2009, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by SPLAT
If you could make a True carbon fiber roof for 96-00 hatch.....not those cheap over lay's, then i would pick one up.
thats a very great idea but the cost for the shipping might be too much

Old 08-20-2009, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
I don't think a carbon fiber shifter would be a good idea at all. You want the shifter to have some weight to it, so it shifts more positively.
you are absolutely right but i was actually thinking a shifter console like my avatar

Quick Reply: any interior carbon fiber parts you wish you could have for a civic