General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Anybody tried Jamex shocks?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 04:32 AM
Default Anybody tried Jamex shocks?

Hey guys,

I'm after a decent suspension setup for my 1998 Civic 3dr hatch but am stuck as to which ones to go for. Now before you guys start reeling off names of various brands, please bear in mind that I am located in the UK. The brands that are available to you US guys, may not be available to me over here - which is a bummer.

Anyway, I found an auction for a set of Jamex full adjustable coilovers. Does anybody have any opinions on this kit? The quality looks pretty good, and I'm 50/50 whether to go for them or not. What do you guys reckon?

Jamex Coilovers

=chris=

Old 09-15-2006, 06:35 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Anybody tried Jamex shocks?

Not a bummer at all, They mainly use japenese and european suspension companys same as us because they are the best. Now I have heard of jamex but dont really know much about them.
One thing I can tell you is that you dont get good coilovers in the uk for that price. You could get spax springs and adj dampers for that price from here http://www.potn.com they also do coilovers for a good price too. Or a set of koni for the same price. If you wanted to spend more you could get a set of tein coilovers or maybe bilstein.