General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

ARGH Stupid women drivers

Old 04-03-2007, 12:16 AM
HCF Member
Default ARGH Stupid women drivers

Argh. So, earlier on today as I was driving down the road and was coming up to an intersection with stop signs for the traffic perpendicular to me. It's a fairly blind corner. Anyhow, I'm still driving along when all of a sudden this stupid women in a Ford explorer blows her stop sign, turns left, and goes pretty much right into my lane. I slam on the brakes and veer to the right when I hit the gravel on the side and BANG. My front right wheel gets slammed into the curb. The woman speeds away so I couldn't get her plate. Now my rim is sliced up (luckily not bent) and my alignment is all out of whack. Bah.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: ARGH Stupid women drivers

By the way, I don't hate all women drivers (some are very good) but the vast majority in my town... Well... Suck.

Old 04-03-2007, 06:17 AM
HCF Member

Women drivers are not on my best side to.I have been in 7 wrecks in my life and I was the passenger when they were driving.I don't want to be a male showvenist pig but I don't think they pay as much attention as men do.

Old 04-03-2007, 01:11 PM
HCF Member

agreed!! i've driven with my g/f and i am amazed that she hasn't been in a car accident yet...she's doing her make up, changing cds, yelling on the cell phone and talking to people in the back seat...i am scared for my life when i drive with her! haha

Old 04-03-2007, 03:33 PM
HCF Member

this is a good reason why you should always offer to drive if you're in a relationship. not to mention, you have that much more excuse to keep your car clean.

plus, on top of all that, you get to drive your civic!! heck yeah, babe, I'll drive...lets go!

Old 04-03-2007, 03:35 PM
HCF Member

also, I should add that men are stereotypically more reckless about risky driving

women, however, are more stereotyped with distraction...

I do know a good number of really really good women drivers. even if I had a quick car, they could still smoke me like the fatty that I am

Old 04-03-2007, 03:54 PM
HCF Member

haha yeah dude i know what you mean...this was one of the few times when i got her to pick me up while taking my car to the shop and whatnot...agreed with your latest post as well, i do know some good girl drivers and i think its awesome if girls know stuff about cars, huge turn on!

Old 04-03-2007, 04:05 PM
HCF Member

Dude I hate to say it but you shouldn't have swerved, if she would have hit u then her insurance would have to pay to fix your car instead of you now having to pay for whats broken. As long as u guys were going slow (I'm assuming that you were because it was near a stop sign) then no one would have any serious injuries.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:44 PM
HCF Member

i hate to say it, but women aren't stereotyped for being distracted while driving, it's actually a fact that they are easily distracted in most situations. while men are more stereotyped of driving wrecklessly, while men drive aggresively, they usually also concentrate even more in that particular situation.

Old 04-03-2007, 04:50 PM
HCF Member

+1

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ARGH Stupid women drivers