General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Attempted Theft

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 08:38 PM
HCF Member
Default Attempted Theft

It was a strange morning to start the day off. I went out to my car to find my radio on and the doors unlocked. Yep, some ****** attempted to break into my car and steel it. The idiots screwdriver wasn't enough to start the car and I think someone probably spooked this guy so he too off. Either that or he just gave up with the club on it. I am now privy to some car thief tools.

I find myself a different person today and I feel now that my car means a lot to me. I've worked hard for what I've done to it and I now feel ready to completely **** up whoever it is that wants to harm or steal it. All I was thinking about today at work was how I'd love to have a shotgun when I catch the ******* and I'd blow out both of their knee caps. I think I'd say something like, "Have fun pushing clutches with knee pins ******." Anyways, I just wanted to vent a little. If you have similar feelings like mine, please leave your ideas on what you'd do to a car thief so I can perhaps incorporate them into the punishment I lay upon one.

Old 12-27-2004, 09:18 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Attempted Theft

ive got some ideas, but this could become evidence one day. J/K
but seriously, if you guys dont have alarms, get them. get a decent one too. i recommend Viper Clifford, Avital, or even a Rattler. just get a decent one. and get passive arming, so that if you forget to arm it, it will arm itself. and even get an extra siren so you can tell yours from everyone elses. civics are too damn easy to steal. dont make it easier.

Old 12-27-2004, 09:30 PM
NTX
HCF Member

i'd like to catch someone in the act. man!

Old 12-27-2004, 09:57 PM
HCF Member

a friend of mine did. he came home to see some guys in his car, takin out the stereo, so he chased these little asian (no offense anyone.) punks down the street and when he caught up to them they turned and tried to act tough. well these kids weighed like a buck apiece, and my buddy is like 6', 215 and works out, and these little punks try to act tough. he just looked at them and yelled," WHAT?" like what the hell are you gonna do. then they jumped this big *** fence and by the time he got back to his house the sheriff was sitting there waiting for him. he took a description and took off after them. he came back about 15 minutes later, with the little punkasses in the back seat. score one for the good guys.

Old 12-28-2004, 12:45 PM

my cars are fortunate enough to sit in the garage so they are protected.

the civic doesnt have any stereo stuff anyone would want to steal. jsut hide the cds under the seat.

and the stang is never left anywhere long enough that soneone has the chance to get into it. i need an alarm with the motion sensors for when i leave the top down though.

Old 12-29-2004, 09:43 PM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 03-21-2005, 12:08 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: [Deleted]

I knew this guy that comes to my bike shop. one day he left his garge door open to to run down the street in his car. when he returned he found 2 guys in a truck pulling out of his driveway with his bike. he chased them in his car while on his cell with the police.when they ended up at the thieves hideout with the cops they said they can't do anything about it cuz they "don't have any proof". so all me boy could do is call his insurance company and file a claim. with the mixture of frustration, ignorance and pure rage he threatened to knock the thieves teeth out in front of the thief and cop (almost got arrested due to the threat). couple months later no bike and "no proof".

Old 03-21-2005, 05:46 PM

ok

Old 03-21-2005, 06:10 PM
HCF Member

thats why people hate cops. they have all the time in the world when they pull you over on the side of the road for not having your front plate, or "modified exhaust" but they never have time to bust the real criminals when you hand it to them on a silver platter.

Old 03-21-2005, 09:00 PM

Am3n. Cops are handy, at times...but some of them take their job waaaaay too seriously. Pulling someone over that is doing 5 over the limit is NOT protecting and serving.

Quick Reply: Attempted Theft