General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 05:45 AM
Default B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!

My wife went to an arts 'n' crafts store, and when she came out, she walked right up to the driver door and saw a SOB inside my damn car! She yelled at him what are you doing! He got outall casualand all, and said sorry, he was joined by a fellow SOB, they got into a Honda Civic with 2 other SOB's, and raced away laughing and giving my wife the finger! Jeez man, these guys knows how to steal a Honda! First thing, they broke the grill in my bumper, to disconnect the hooters, then they broke open the passenger door lock, got in, smashed the dashboard, blew the fuse on the hazards and then started to disconnect the alarm and imm on their time! The thing is, I have a pin Gearlock, and I don't think they saw it! I'm Just thankful they didn't shoot at my wife or told her to get into the car! It could've been very very ugly! I'm seriously offended, and wickedly pissed off! May they ROT IN HELL!!!
Some pics: Note the unplugged alarm/imm

[IMG]local://upfiles/25972/2D03483CCC984C0C93D95E047FDD41D5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/25972/8E2109813C1F43BBBA9EAFCBA30EDC5A.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-03-2008, 06:22 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage!

damn...devil kiss the idiots....

get a good imobelizer

Old 02-03-2008, 06:50 AM
HCF Member

That sucks man. Now you know why you should never install an alarm near the steering column...it actually makes things easier for them. Stealth installs are a good way to prevent that. A second siren in the car helps too...the alarm is worthless for notifing others without some sort of siren.

Good luck getting it all back together!

Old 02-03-2008, 06:54 AM

ORIGINAL: Hola

damn...devil kiss the idiots....

get a good imobelizer
Umm, that is a good "imobelizer" guy, it's a factory system!

Can you say: "get a good spelling lesson"?

Old 02-03-2008, 07:06 AM
HCF Member

that sucks man. I had some people try to steal my hatch last year as wel. They didn't get inside the car bu thtey left a crease dent from prying with a crowbar on each side of mydor frame above the window. Now I have to repair this spring.[:@] hopefully you can get your car fixed up though, good luck!

Old 02-03-2008, 08:27 AM

ORIGINAL: Ballade160i
My wife went to an arts 'n' crafts store, and when she came out, she walked right up to the driver door and saw a SOB inside my damn car! She yelled at him what are you doing! He got outall casualand all, and said sorry, he was joined by a fellow SOB, they got into a Honda Civic with 2 other SOB's, and raced away laughing and giving my wife the finger! Jeez man, these guys knows how to steal a Honda! First thing, they broke the grill in my bumper, to disconnect the hooters, then they broke open the passenger door lock, got in, smashed the dashboard, blew the fuse on the hazards and then started to disconnect the alarm and imm on their time! The thing is, I have a pin Gearlock, and I don't think they saw it! I'm Just thankful they didn't shoot at my wife or told her to get into the car! It could've been very very ugly! I'm seriously offended, and wickedly pissed off! May they ROT IN HELL!!!
Some pics: Note the unplugged alarm/imm
Man thats really terrible...first is the damage to your car, but secondly the attitude of the thiefs...Im glad your wife wasnt hurt, and I hope people like that get what they deserve soon...

Old 02-03-2008, 09:35 AM
Recognized HCF Member

did she get a plate number?

Old 02-03-2008, 09:46 AM

ORIGINAL: riceburner700

did she get a plate number?
MAN! please tell me she got the plate or took a picture of it with her phone! called the cops or somthing. I would love those bastards to have to pay for that!! your post makes me want to go postal. and i work in an armory. lol I would have loved to catch them......

Old 02-03-2008, 10:02 AM

This is the damage caused when somebody tried to break in to my car:

Name:  damage.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  9.7 KB

Old 02-03-2008, 02:56 PM
HCF Member

hey ale, i have the same thing on my doors ill get a pic

Quick Reply: B@stards tried to steal my Car, and caused Damage! UPDATE WITH PICS!