General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

bad ebay seller

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2007, 03:57 PM
HCF Member
Default bad ebay seller

i dont know about everybody on hcf, but i know a good amount of you guys,(and girls) buy stuff on ebay. i know im addicted to it. so i just wana put a warning out about a certain guy who sells carbon fiber stuff. his usernae is fibercations and ctually has a website as well. he'll cover just about anything in carbon fiber. but its crap. hes a jerk and he'll mess with your feedback rating by giving you bad feedback. i bought something from him last month. he's located in ohio, im in indiana. it took 3 and a half weeks to get it. so i left him a neutral rating and said "good product slow shipping". he turned around and gave me negative, claiming if i wanted express i should have paid for it. WERE LESS THAN 100 MILES AWAY. he doesnt answer emails andnow my perfect raing i worked to build is screwed. this is jut a warning to not buy from FIBERCATION. hes a B@#*H.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:21 PM
June 2010 ROTM
Default RE: bad ebay seller

I think you can get eBay to adjust that if you present it to them.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:31 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: danomatic93

I think you can get eBay to adjust that if you present it to them.
I def would if I was you, ebay should be a buyers market not a sellers.

Old 04-17-2007, 04:36 PM
HCF Member

i tried, the thing is we each have to agree and remove each others. he wont

Old 04-17-2007, 05:55 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

he has been a scammer on here before, so that sucks. im sorry to hear about your bad service with an ebay seller. where at in indiana are you at?

Old 04-17-2007, 05:59 PM
HCF Member

i live in lawrenceburg. its right across the border from cincy

Old 04-17-2007, 07:23 PM

thats why i don't mess with the bay too much and still with good ol' fashioned speed shops. sucks man

Old 04-17-2007, 07:42 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: heymikey19

i dont know about everybody on hcf, but i know a good amount of you guys,(and girls) buy stuff on ebay. i know im addicted to it. so i just wana put a warning out about a certain guy who sells carbon fiber stuff. his usernae is fibercations and ctually has a website as well. he'll cover just about anything in carbon fiber. but its crap. hes a jerk and he'll mess with your feedback rating by giving you bad feedback. i bought something from him last month. he's located in ohio, im in indiana. it took 3 and a half weeks to get it. so i left him a neutral rating and said "good product slow shipping". he turned around and gave me negative, claiming if i wanted express i should have paid for it. WERE LESS THAN 100 MILES AWAY. he doesnt answer emails andnow my perfect raing i worked to build is screwed. this is jut a warning to not buy from FIBERCATION. hes a B@#*H.

What did you buy from him?
I bought a carbon fiber gas door from someone on there and it looked like crap, and it took 2 weeks for me to get it.

Old 04-17-2007, 09:44 PM
HCF Member

i actually bought a leather armrest. but iv talked with others who said that about his carbon fiber stuff.

Old 04-17-2007, 10:10 PM
HCF Member

thanks for the heads up.

that's really decent of you to pass that along to the forum. good work looking out for us, and I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with a bad seller. I've been very fortunate in the past, especially when buying really expensive PA equipment and other stuff like that.

hope it gets resolved for you

Quick Reply: bad ebay seller