General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

The best/favorite parts site?

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 05:32 PM
Default The best/favorite parts site?

What site does everyone go to? One that caters a little more to Si specific would be great. I am interested in a few small things and would like to order them from one site!

Old 06-01-2010, 10:00 PM
HCF Member

any parts specifically that you are looking for? ebay can be a good site if you know how to search up the right stuff.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:14 AM
HCF Member

Love eBay for parts, if I can't find it there I just order from the Honda dealership. For rims/tires I go to discounttiredirect.com

I saved lots of $$$ on ebay, especially with the Microsoft Bing Cashback program.

Old 06-02-2010, 11:39 AM
HCF Member

ebay is the best

Old 06-02-2010, 11:49 AM
I'm Spock Dammit!!!!!

eBay is okay but dont take these guys wrong...you dont go to eBay for everything. Some stuff you just cant cheap out on. Idk what all you need since it sounds like you only need a few things but dont cheap out on stuff like suspension and engine mods (turbo, sc, etc)stuff like that is important and needs to be reliable. If you just need like a quick tailight replacement or to get a new front lip or oem intake parts or interior crap then yes eBay is great. But some stuff you'll have to go elsewhere for. Just keep that in mind.

Old 06-02-2010, 12:37 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by Kenny-g
eBay is okay but dont take these guys wrong...you dont go to eBay for everything. Some stuff you just cant cheap out on. Idk what all you need since it sounds like you only need a few things but dont cheap out on stuff like suspension and engine mods (turbo, sc, etc)stuff like that is important and needs to be reliable. If you just need like a quick tailight replacement or to get a new front lip or oem intake parts or interior crap then yes eBay is great. But some stuff you'll have to go elsewhere for. Just keep that in mind.
you "could" use ebay for everything because they usually carry everything you need, including all the name brand parts, but it's cheaper there

Old 06-02-2010, 06:43 PM

I would mostly be looking for the small stuff. Interior things and whatnot, I do not go ebay on anything performance related!! For some reason I spent all this time looking for a Si specific parts site and Ebay didn't even cross my mind..thanks for the headsup everybody!
I really just want to start by blacking out the tails and lightly doing the fronts. Not sure if I want to buy a cover, film type stuff, or buy some night shade spray. Wanted to know more for future reference!