General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Bisimoto featured on Superstreet.com

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
Default Bisimoto featured on Superstreet.com

Here is the featured article for the superstreet.com

http://www.superstreetonline.com/tec...ild/index.html

Old 11-09-2009, 03:29 PM
July 2010 ROTM

ummmm..... okay..... i read super street and im not impressed with the sohc wagovan. yet. its one thing to build a sohc for the peeps and folks be like "awesome, way to give the sohc some recognition". its a different thing all together to build a sohc(d) with an unlimited budget. we cant relate to that...

Old 11-10-2009, 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by MBrent
ummmm..... okay..... i read super street and im not impressed with the sohc wagovan. yet. its one thing to build a sohc for the peeps and folks be like "awesome, way to give the sohc some recognition". its a different thing all together to build a sohc(d) with an unlimited budget. we cant relate to that...
The reason this Bisimoto build is impressive is because we will have the most powerful, street-able D on the planet, which was our goal. We will be making 700 whp on unleaded pump gas.

We didn't have an unlimited budget. If that were the case why use a 88 civic wagon that is front wheel drive? If we had an unlimited budget we would be racing F1.

Old 11-10-2009, 04:11 PM
July 2010 ROTM

ah! so i guess corporate sponsorship doesnt count as an "unlimited" budget. i appreciate what u guys are doing. i plan to use bisi cams and gears on an f22 of my buddy's. dont get me wrong, 700hp is cool to see. would just be cooler if it was a low budget build. we like to see how to get the hp out of engines in our cars without mortgaging our houses. i am sorry if im out of line, and i appologize if im misrepresenting the collective here @ hcf. welcome to the site, robert.