General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Civic or Accent

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2008, 05:09 PM
Default Civic or Accent

I can either get a 01 hyundai accent 5 speed 94k miles for $2500 or keep looking for a civic which i havent found many in my area thats under $4000. So what should I do cuz i wont b able 2 get this deal for much longer?

Old 03-08-2008, 05:10 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Civic or Accent

is that seriously a question? **** get the civic... the hyundai is an 01 and $2500... so if you buy that, then in a few more years it will be worthless...

Korean cars do not keep their value at ALL

Old 03-08-2008, 05:30 PM

I have to find a civic or integra first so should i take a chance and buy 1 up north and hope its worth it and they aren't lying 2 me or just keep my fingers crossed that i find 1 locally. I have til this summer to find 1 and $2800 cash til this summer. I was just askin about the accent cuz i could get a good deal and it only 94 k miles on it. Its so cheap cuz it has a rebuilt title and its my uncles.

Old 03-08-2008, 05:39 PM
HCF Member

i would never buy hyundai

Old 03-08-2008, 09:50 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

i would never buy hyundai
^^^^+1. AGREE

You got to be kidding me. A couple of yrs back my friend purchase a brand new Accent from our local dealer with almost Zero miles. A couple of months later the Tranny went out. This cars are a piece of CRAP [:'(]. Don't be complaining later and crying when it's too late already that you should of GONE with a Civic. I know you will regret it.

If you want go ahead and buy it then, Tell us when it brakes down
[sm=closed.gif][sm=chairshot.gif]

Old 03-09-2008, 07:22 AM

Thats y i asked u guys before i bought it so im not goin to get the hyundai. I guess thats y u never see any cuz there all in the garge and junk yards. Keep lookin for a civic then.

Old 03-09-2008, 08:40 AM

The first timeIheardofHyundai I thought it was a company trying to imitate Honda. The names just sound way too similar and seemed strange.

I wouldn't buy one because most of their models try to imitate the looksluxury cars like BMW and Mercedes. It's like buying a fake luxury car. Personally, I think they are ugly. Also, they are uncomparable to a Honda, which is reliable and retains its value well. Sure they have a longer warrantee than a Honda, but usually the Honda's warrantee won't need to be used nearly as often. Hyundais are cheap crappy cars.

Old 03-09-2008, 10:47 AM
HCF Member

My friend has a 01 hyundai accent. I make fun of him a lot because its f***ing gay. But the d*mn thing never let him down. It's really reliable, and gets decent mileage. I would still prefer a civic though.

Old 03-09-2008, 01:29 PM
HCF Member

I heard they invested a lot of money into their cars resently. And they are supposed to be better and worth it for their money, kind of like early 90's hondas were. But thats for the newer models coming out now the older ones aren't as good IMO. My friend has been debating getting one for awhile. I wouldn't take the gamble onolder models, my girlfrinds mom has a 2002 kia and that thing has lots of problems you would think it's a 10 year old car with the age it's showing.

Old 03-09-2008, 05:08 PM
HCF Member

Let me put it this way. If you ask this same question on HyundaiAccentForums.com they will tell you to get the civic.

Quick Reply: Civic or Accent