General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.
View Poll Results: Broncos Going To The Superbowl? HAAAAAAAAAA
Yes!!
20.00%
Hell No They Suck Some Big oh Monkey Balls :P
80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Civic Understeering.....

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2008, 10:40 PM

lol i had to vote no on your poll man. idk about this year, but i saw and heard all about last year, and it wasn't pretty for the broncos

Old 08-01-2008, 11:39 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
dude this just made me think of this, and sorry to thread jack, but how sweet would it be if you were super-rich and had your own track in like your backyard (assuming your backyard is huge since you're super rich in this scenario)
dude, you have no idea how much I've thought about that lol. first thing I would do if I won powerball. Well after getting a 50 car garage/shop by my house.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Super Cereal Admin

nike, ej6 was talking about your misspellings and everything. Usually, it's the more immature people misspelling things (wat, wit, cuz), incorrect grammar (slided), etc. Usually as people mature they start typing in actual english.

And lowering the car, better shocks, and a rear sway bar should help give you more neutral handling. Also, (theoretically), a sort of reverse stagger (wider wheels up front) would probably help counter-act the understeer.

Old 08-02-2008, 12:06 PM
HCF Member

It doesn't really bother me, as long as he understands.

Old 08-02-2008, 07:44 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by reaper2022
nike, ej6 was talking about your misspellings and everything. Usually, it's the more immature people misspelling things (wat, wit, cuz), incorrect grammar (slided), etc. Usually as people mature they start typing in actual english.

And lowering the car, better shocks, and a rear sway bar should help give you more neutral handling. Also, (theoretically), a sort of reverse stagger (wider wheels up front) would probably help counter-act the understeer.
Oh lol yeah im used to texting..... Ill try and spell whoe words out now and ...

lol i had to vote no on your poll man. idk about this year, but i saw and heard all about last year, and it wasn't pretty for the broncos
I know weat you mean they are garbage nowadays i hope they step it up this year

Old 08-02-2008, 07:55 PM

since we're talking about football, who here besides me completely despises the patriots?
i was so happy last year when they finally lost. I laughed so hard that they had a perfect season and lost the closing game.

Old 08-02-2008, 08:25 PM
HCF Member

since we're talking about football, who here besides me completely despises the patriots?
i was so happy last year when they finally lost. I laughed so hard that they had a perfect season and lost the closing game.
eh i like the way the patriots play ... they play really smart but are still exciiting to watch and i hate the giants so i was pissed last superbowl :P

I cant stand the colts!!! they are so boring to watch and peyton manning looks like he has down syndrome or something lol