General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

damn cops

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 05:30 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: damn cops

ORIGINAL: ELECTRON BLUE 2000

mobsta you made a point with the ciggs...seat belts are there for our own protection ...yes i understand and i totally understand the dark tint at night thing..very true but i got this ticket in the middle of the day...in miami fl...hot *** hell here and plenty of light..the guy kidd have given me the seat belt ticket okay thats fine i should have been using it...but a tint ticket in broad day light...common he just stoped me 2 f*** with me..

and Chester99civicEX..i never asked you for your sympathy..i simply wrote about my expirience with a dumb cop..because i have seen many ppl do bad things and never get caught ..my car has illegal tints and i get ticketed go fight real crime *******..(to the cop)....p.s i bought the car with these tints so w.e..they were brand new with a 5 yr warranty so i figured i'd leave them on
I still can't comprehend why you are complaining about getting pulled over for something you KNEW was illegal...

Old 10-12-2007, 10:23 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: damn cops

And Mob- the reason your car wasn't printed was because there is no law against touching the outside of someone's vehicle, so if they pulled prints of the actual perp it wouldn't do any good if it was on the outside of the car, unless he said he was nowhere around your car, however most lawyers know the law and would have him say something to the effect that he may have brushed up against it.. Secondly, to print the inside of the car, they would have to pretty much ruin it, most surfaces in a car would have to be superglued to pull prints. Sure they might get lucky and pull one off of the dash via spreading dust, but most likely they'd super glue it. Not good for your car.
I told the cop to do whatever the hell had to be done, if he needed to use superglue he could have. And it was on the inside of my car, they stole all my speakers, the sterio, floor mats, sparkplug wires, and my intake. I had the interior out of the car at the time (changing the grey to black, not for weight reduction) and there was bare flat metal that would have had prints lifted off of it easy and he didnt do it. The only thing he printed was the top middle of the dashboard and around were the sterio was and all that did was leave white marks on my black dashboard that will not come off now. Again I'm not complaining about the messed up dash because he warned me it might happen and I said ok, I can fix it later whenever I feel like it. (gonna have to re-dye the dashboard black). The cop made very minimal effort to help me.