General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 08:33 AM
July 2010 ROTM
Default everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!

lots of good reading, car eye candy, chick eye candy. totally worth the 5 bucks. cool ideas for ur hatch in there! im no rep or anything, i just thought everybody would like to see some civics getting the recognition they deserve.

Old 09-10-2009, 09:21 AM
HCF Member

go buy it, scan and upload the pages for us

Old 09-10-2009, 10:19 AM
HCF Member

+1
(stupid 5 letter rule)

Old 09-10-2009, 10:24 AM
HCF Member

are they clean civics or riced up ones. scan a page of a civic and a chick please, before i go and check it out

Old 09-10-2009, 10:31 AM
HCF Member

forget the civics we have enough on the forum scan the chicks

Old 09-10-2009, 11:38 AM
Angry Admin

its i believe a teal kswapped turbod hatch

Old 09-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Super Cereal Admin

Sooooooo... basically the same thing you'll find hundreds of on Honda-Tech? I'm more impressed by splat's v6 than a dime-a-dozen turbo-ed K.

What I don't understand is why there's all these features on B/K swaps, yet D's putting down ridiculous numbers and H-swaps get no love. And why are there no features on truly crazy cars? The Gemini Project over at Honda-Tech immediately comes to mind, as does the Civette and the rear-engine h22 integra (can't think of the project name off-hand). And let's not forget the CR-NSX.

And I stopped buying SS after they featured that ugly-a** yellow EP3. Built on a student's budget? Not with $3,000 worth of seats it wasn't. I'm sorry, but that's just insulting that they actually thought people would believe a college student could afford that. But, no. Admitting that his mommy and daddy paid for everything wouldn't sell as well. F*ck car magazines. They're only good for two things, and that's the models and the advertisements, and I have the internet, so I'm not going to spend $5 to look at models when I can watch teh pr0n for free.

Old 09-10-2009, 02:01 PM
HCF Member

Hm... I hope it isn't the Steve Soto civic. Already seen it. He did a good job though

Old 09-11-2009, 07:14 AM
July 2010 ROTM

man! didnt think there would be so much resent towards the mags! sorry guys. out here in rural alabama i just dont really get to see many civics that arent all stickers and no bs. theres some ideas on building d, b, h, and k series engines in it. its not just a k swap fest. sorry tho, didnt mean to rile anybody up...

Old 09-11-2009, 07:30 AM
July 2010 ROTM

btw reaper, heres a few pics of my old car. 35th anniversary gt,steeda shifter, 3.55 posi, borg warner t5, x pipe, cat delete, flowmasters, blah blah. the list goes on. good luck on yours. i did all the paint and body myself, paid for all mods myself, and installed everything except the exhaust myself.

Attached Thumbnails everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!-dscn0832.jpg   everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!-dscn0833.jpg   everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!-dscn0834.jpg   everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!-dscn0835.jpg  

Quick Reply: everybody!!! go buy the newest issue of super street!!! its a civic feature issue!!!