General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

ebay hood and fenders

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2007, 07:56 AM
HCF Member
Default ebay hood and fenders

has andbody everbought oem hood or fender replacements off ebay? Im just wondeirng about the fitment and quality if anyone knows cause I need new ones.
thanks

Old 10-25-2007, 02:16 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: ebay hood and fenders

I'm not sure, but I suggest checking their feedback for any negative comments, or anything relative to what you're thinking about purchasing.

Old 10-25-2007, 02:45 PM
Snail'n Admin

honestly, i wouldnt buy body parts from ebay. if you are lookin for replacements go to www.certifit.com I think their stuff is pretty cheap and it works. Not sure about ebay stuff. Thats just my opinion

Old 10-25-2007, 03:28 PM
HCF Member

I bought a pair of JDM EK4 fenders off ebay, turned out fine for me.

Old 10-25-2007, 05:46 PM

www.partstrain.com has good prices and fair shipping, but idk how good thier products are...

Old 10-25-2007, 08:42 PM
HCF Member

if you do buy off ebay. be careful of what your buying. there are alot of good reliable companies out there. But there are alot of scams out there so make sure you look at feedback and read carefully what it all says

Old 10-25-2007, 10:29 PM
HCF Member

I know it's kind of random, but I e-mail sellers first, to see what they say about their products. If they send back a 1 liner reply that doesn't really show much respect or passion about their trade, I drop them.

It's just another way to filter through your deadbeat money grubbers out there. Now that it's so easy to role out an ebay business and sell directly from warehouses.

Feedback is key too though. Sometimes you can find a seller that bought something similar, e-mail them via ebay and say "how was your experience with the trader and the product". You have to do whatever you can now to keep your tail covered. And Always use Paypal, so at least you can fight a bad trade.

thats my .02

Old 10-26-2007, 04:56 AM
HCF Member

yeah I looked at thier feedback and it looked pretty good but I didnt see anything thathad to do with the fitment but I might keep shopping around is if anyone else knows some sites that sell replacment body parts
thanks for the help

Old 11-03-2007, 04:23 AM
HCF Member

I got a used hood for $25 that matched my paint.

Old 11-03-2007, 06:06 PM
HCF Member

Some people will say E-bay sucks just because they had really bad experiences with their purchases or quality of the items.....Not me. Most of the items I purchase come from E-bay . I always buy everything that is a BRAND name orOEM no sucky generics one so you will get quality stuff. They also sell allot of great USED items ....

[&:]**Check for feedbacks to see what people have posted about there products and READ everything about the product you are looking at to make sure that is the Item you will be getting**[&:]

Quick Reply: ebay hood and fenders