General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

EF THOSE EFFNIG MTHR EFFERS! EF!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:40 PM
HCF Member
Default EF THOSE EFFNIG MTHR EFFERS! EF!

So I have been pretty good lately, I get up every morning at 7:45 before college to go to the gym. I've gone there long enough, many know me by name... I know many of them by name too. They are nice people and I have no beef about working out with them. Well anyway, I come out of the gym today after working my legs, (which is my least favorite because they are proportionatly my weakest area) and come to find that someone from the gym backed into me! They scuffed my bumper, taking some of the paint off, and they cracked the rest of the paint as well. This happens to happen to me... the poorest person I know; I have 14 bucks to live off of thill the 17th... cool, now I have to live with a ruined bumper... Wow I feel better now after ranting. phwewee. here is a pic:

Old 11-09-2007, 08:46 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: EF THOSE EFFNIG MTHR EFFERS! EF!

lame...sry meng...that sucks hard.[&:]

Old 11-09-2007, 08:58 PM
HCF Member

lame indeed when I went back in, nobody knew anything about it... but I would not expect that they would, the person probably just ran off. I dont even know if the person who did it really knows they did it, they might have not even noticed because it looks like it was a taller vehicle, maybe a truck because it is just the top of the bumper... should I even call my insurance?

Old 11-09-2007, 09:00 PM
HCF Member

ps... I probably over did it a little in the post title... o well[>:]

Old 11-09-2007, 11:52 PM
HCF Member

the person who parks their boat(oldsmobile mid 90s) next to mine can't/doesn't care about their car, how they park, and other people's cars.

i've found white paint marks on my door more than one occasion now, I can't always park in my assigned stall. when they were getting it fixed from it not moving for probly like 6+ months they had a booster car hit my bumper(wasn't pleased w/ that). I've done the polite thing of leaving a note on their windshield to ask them to please be more considerate and park less in my stall, but i've had enough with them. going to see if i can get the stall moved, if not their car might endup looking more and more like primer... just when its not parked in the parkade.

and no its not my neighbour... i know where one is, the other to my knowledge isn't next to mine...

</rant>

best of luck w/ the bumper, I know how you feel... i litterally do.. wallets got $20 hopefully it will last till the 18th(rest of this weeks food/whim money is going towards Mario galaxy)

Old 11-09-2007, 11:59 PM
HCF Member

Damn, sorry about that one. People just plain SUCK.[sm=headbang.gif]

Old 11-10-2007, 07:04 AM

I really dont get why people are so inconsiderate.... like if you saw a fairly nicecar next to you, it should atleast go throughyour mind that that person cares about thier car you should atleast be a LITTLE more considerate. I was at school and I was watching my FRIEND get out of her car and I was parked next to her, she just threw her door open and put a nice size ding in my passenger door... People are A** holes!

Old 11-10-2007, 06:00 PM
HCF Member

well should I claim this on insurance? will that make my rates go up at all?

Old 11-10-2007, 06:14 PM
HCF Member

i'd say don't bother with the insurance company w/ that, cause unless you can show that the damage was sufficient enough for it to be considered a hit and run, it will end up being more of a cost to you than just simply fixing it

Old 11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
HCF Member

Maybe check the cars at the gym the next few times...look for someone w/ teal-ish paint on their bumper and then punch them in the face when they come out of the gym.

Quick Reply: EF THOSE EFFNIG MTHR EFFERS! EF!