General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

friends talking crapjetta vs civic

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 06:12 AM
HCF Member
Default friends talking crapjetta vs civic

[:@]My ignorant friends at school that i just want to slapp in the face, are saying that a jetta is better than a civic. they saying how its cheaper to buy parts, and that if you had $5000 to spend on each, the jetta will have more power and parts because its cheaper to buy parts for a puke jetta than a civic.. there saying a bunch of crap about civic/honda!!. what do you think about the civic/jetta. stock and modded.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:21 AM
Default RE: friends talking crapjetta vs civic

Get your panties out of a wad and just stop caring what others think. Anyone can build a fast car for $5k if they know what they are doing. Part of owning a honda is catching flak from all the haters

Old 10-30-2007, 06:24 AM
Administrator

pretty much dude, relax. jettas are HELLA ugly! put it that way, plus tell them to enjoy the shop....they are going to be there a while. you do your car right, you will get respect. got a pic of your whip?

Old 10-30-2007, 06:24 AM
HCF Member

I like that. but i also siad stock vs stock?

ORIGINAL: kokasian

Part of owning a honda is catching flak from all the haters

Old 10-30-2007, 06:25 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: My04Civic

got a pic of your whip?
soon

Old 10-30-2007, 06:37 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

ORIGINAL: enigma34

[:@]My ignorant friends at school that i just want to slapp in the face, are saying that a jetta is better than a civic. they saying how its cheaper to buy parts, and that if you had $5000 to spend on each, the jetta will have more power and parts because its cheaper to buy parts for a puke jetta than a civic.. there saying a bunch of crap about civic/honda!!. what do you think about the civic/jetta. stock and modded.
Depends which Jetta. If its a VR6 chances are you'll get your *** handed to you in the "$5000" long run

Parts are DEFINITELY not cheaper for a Jetta, which just shows how ignorant your friends really are. Just ignore people like that, they just end up making you look stupid for posting threads like this...

Old 10-30-2007, 06:43 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: Forty04

ORIGINAL: enigma34

they just end up making you look stupid for posting threads like this...
i understand i will not post stuff like this, apologize for calling me stupid.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:50 AM

He's not calling you stupid he's saying that caring what others think is stupid.

Old 10-30-2007, 06:54 AM
HCF Member

Yeah...no one is calling you stupid....but threads like this where people are like "well my car would be your car IF we spent ** money on it cause its cooler". There's really no point to them. If you wanna know...take him to the track vs your civic and then post whats up. Until then....my daddy could beat up your daddy...so[8D] hehe...it's all good meng...just dont worry about it. In the end its the people that bring up how much cooler/faster their stuff is then yours that are stupid.

Old 10-30-2007, 07:44 AM

I know this thread is pretty much dead now, but I must say this... Jetta's 4cyl is a DOHC 1.8L and it only makes 115hp... Civic's 1.6L SOHC makes 127hp... It takes a turbo to get a Jetta up to around 160hp with a 1.8L DOHC, yet a B16 1.6L makes that N/A. As far as motor engineering goes... honda is the clear winner

Quick Reply: friends talking crapjetta vs civic