General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

got a civic want a motorbike

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2005, 02:10 PM
HCF Member
Default got a civic want a motorbike

i have a civic in high school but now i want a cheap bike (crotch rocket) and suggestions for online sales or sales in my city dallas, tx

Old 03-25-2005, 02:36 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: got a civic want a motorbike

anyone kno whats good mileage for a 2003 civic

Old 03-25-2005, 02:39 PM
HCF Member

sorry not a civic but a bike* and any suggestions on police auctions

Old 03-25-2005, 02:44 PM

iight man if you want a bike your gonna have to cough some money at least 3 g's if you want a descent one you know im looking for a bike right now and all i found were 4.000 bikes which are ok but still not the bike i was looking for.

Old 03-25-2005, 06:32 PM
HCF Member

i have a 96 zx7 green i think 11k on odo for about 2000. it's at my shop i'm waiting on the title. it needs work though

also i have a 92 honda cbr f2 for 2000 all yellow if interestedlet me know

Old 03-25-2005, 10:13 PM
HCF Member

anyone around Nor-Cal that knows of a red CBR600 for hella cheap, let me know. i mean HELLA CHEAP, i dont care if its rashed up or not, as long as its structurally clean.

Old 04-06-2005, 08:37 PM

WHY BUY A PIECE OF **** BIKE THATS HAMMERED JUST TO LOOK COOL HAVING A MOTORCYCLE? ATLEAST BUY SOMTHING WORTH RIDING.. AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS 'GOOD MILAGE' ON A BIKE. IF THE BIKES GOT 10k MILES AND HE DOES NOT HAVE RECIPTS OF THE VALVES BEING ADJUSTED THEN DONT BOTHER WITH IT FOR ANY PRICE.. IM ALMOST 20 AND HAVE BEEN BUYING REAL STREET BIKE LIKE GSXR'S AND **** SINCE I WAS 13.. MY FATHERS BEEN DOIN IT SINCE 1969...TAKE MY ADVICE

Old 04-06-2005, 08:58 PM
HCF Member

First of all you don't have to yell, so take off the CAPS. Next you could prolly be a little nicer. Third, being a little more concise would be nice (this is a car forum not a bike forum) fourth, just break yourself in nicely. First impressions area a bitch on forums. When you come in guns a blazing people don't always like it.

Old 04-06-2005, 09:57 PM
HCF Member

im not sure if that was directed at me or not, but i want a CBR because i like hondas, and im going to get a custom helmet to use for riding and for auto-x and drag racing my car. then i can get a big honda emblem on it somewhere, and itll fit for the bike and the car. also, im not getting a bike to be "cool" im doing it because gas is almost $3 a gallon, and it will save a lot of miles on my car, whose engine cost more than the bike i will get. and most people who ride Gixxers hate everything else. i dont know why, but they hate all others. i know Gixxers are bad ***, but that doesnt mean all others are worthless. and i know im gonna lay it down. there are 2 kinds of Riders, those who've laid there bikes down, and those who will. why spend more money for my first bike, just to lay it down and total it? id rather start with a cheap *** salvage titled one, and learn by working on it.

Old 04-06-2005, 11:31 PM
HCF Member

Craigs List

This site is amazing for owner sales. Choose your city on the right and then go to "motorcycles" under the "for sale" area. Good luck.

Quick Reply: got a civic want a motorbike