General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

gum on my taillight

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 07:41 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: gum on my taillight

Someone just put gum all over the hood of my car while it was sitting, roasting in the sun. That was an absolute mess. Yellow gum all over a black car. I whipped out some peanut butter and smeared it around and it came right off after about 5 minutes.

Old 04-22-2007, 12:11 PM

ORIGINAL: that guy

It's appalling how people do that to other people's cars. A dude did that to my car once in a Wal Mart parking lot while I was sitting in my car. I got out and started yelling at him for it, and he pushed me backward onto my trunk. I punched his *** out right there in broad daylight and never heard another word about it (thankfully no call from the sheriff). How's that for an inspirational story. It always makes me feel better when I think about it after I look at that dent and scratch.

I'm not saying that you should start a fight over a scratch on your car (it's retarded for obvious reasons that I need not make clear), but in that situation, he pushed me first and he had it coming. IMO he got what he deserved. I still have the scratch, though...that sucks.

LMFAO! was he some young punk kid? i would of done the same thing.

Old 04-22-2007, 02:33 PM
HCF Member

I had a peach stuck through my antenna all the way down once. And i saw a car full of wrapping plastic. Some people just have no respect.

Old 04-22-2007, 03:58 PM
HCF Member

actually, he was an older man. mid thirties. I had just turned twenty at the time.

to this day, it just floors me that he reacted that way to something he did that was wrong. he may have been on some drugs or something. meth is really popular around my hometown.

I have plenty of other fight stories from high school. not proud of it, but that's how I solved most of my issues. thankfully nobody got hurt too bad along the way, and I didn't spend any time in jail.

Old 04-22-2007, 10:40 PM

Fighting not the answer to everything but i would say in your case; it was. yea; i cant see somebody to have that kind of ***** and not be on something

ORIGINAL: that guy

actually, he was an older man. mid thirties. I had just turned twenty at the time.

to this day, it just floors me that he reacted that way to something he did that was wrong. he may have been on some drugs or something. meth is really popular around my hometown.

I have plenty of other fight stories from high school. not proud of it, but that's how I solved most of my issues. thankfully nobody got hurt too bad along the way, and I didn't spend any time in jail.