General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

hate to say it but traded my civic today

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 04:46 PM

Sucks that the Civic is gone. As long as you know it is going to a good home, you have nothing to worry about. Props on selling the Civic to pay off bills and being responsible, I can imagine how hard it was to see the Civic drive off one last time.

Is the buyer local? If so, hopefully, you'll see it around every once in awhile.

Old 07-18-2009, 05:09 PM
Recognized HCF Member

nope not to locall im on the west side and shes on the south side. always a chance to see it again but its pretty normal now so nothing to really know its mine/was mine.
her and her boyfriend laughed when i told them how the car was when i bought it and he drives a silver car that looked pretty clean with only nice clean mods to it. so im sure it will be in good hands.

downfall is i might have to see the car once more... i forgot to get my garage door opener from the car. and i also forgot to give her the spare key and alarm remote control so i gave her the choice either come back here and do a hand off swap or she can mail me my opener and ill mail her the spare key/remote. no responce yet but she went to work right after she left so might not know till tomorrow if she will drive out to swap or not.

either way i have that garage door opener unplugged until i get it back just to be safe.LOL i still cant belive i left that opener in the car. i took out everything but that. even my tire pressure gauge on the inside gas door o well not a big deal tho i guess. im just to cheap to buy a new opener.