General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Help me prove him wrong

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 02:50 PM
HCF Member

like previously said.... TURBO.
probably the only thing that can get you close to 215hp with the d16...

or get a hold of his car, pop the hood, and start pulling wires.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:01 PM
HCF Member

lmao start pullin wires? lol. thats funny... wat if i fix up my internals? wats the most power i can get out of my motor replacin all my internals with performance parts?

Old 04-01-2010, 03:35 PM
Angry Admin

How old are you?

Old 04-01-2010, 03:39 PM
HCF Member

why? does it matter?

Old 04-01-2010, 04:06 PM
HCF Member

I think you are gettting to frustrated by all this... He has his views and you have yours... and 100mph is not the way to prove it... Thats how somebody gets hurt or killed... Your going at this the wrong way... Let him have his opinion and you can have yours... no reason for anyone to get hurt...

Old 04-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Angry Admin

kinda, you're acting very immature. You need to lose the whole i need to be faster so i can beat other people when i street race mentality. you need to lose the whole racing on the street idea entirely. Your brother is an idiot as well but he is correct in saying that hondas are slow lol. don't kid yourself it's the truth, they are ECONOMY cars not a sports coupe which is supposedly what the eclipse is. but the 3g eclipse is nothing but a chick car.

stop this whole racing crap. either take it to the track or get the **** off the road entirely, the world doesnt need anymore stupid teenagers injuring or killing innocents.

in answer to your questions without spending more money than it will cost to turbo your car you will only make ~160whp on an N/A SOHC, and thats being very gracious with the power numbers.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:24 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by ...NEED4SPEED...
i wanna be able to beat him with my D16z6 N/A. now i found out he has 215HP... which is 90HP more then me, any ideas on wat i shoud install to get around up there or at least close to it?
i wanna be able to beat him with my D16z6 N/A. now i found out his car has 215HP. any ideas on wat i should get for my car to reach around there or close to that much HP?
Holy double post batman!!!

And x2 on no street racing. Doesn't prove ANYTHING except how stupid you are willing to be

Old 04-01-2010, 04:25 PM
HCF Member

1st off i don't street race, 2nd i'm tryin to go faster than my bro's eclipse, and 3rd i do go to the track for racing but i dont wanna race yet... i might sometimes to have fun but only thing i wanna prove to my bro is that i just like fixin up my to....

Old 04-01-2010, 04:31 PM
HCF Member

damn i hate postin with my phone. i meant 2nd i'm NOT tryin to go faster than my bro's eclipse. i just wanna show him that hondas can also be fast. plus i tell him i just wanna fix up my car to a point where i can have fun with it.

Old 04-01-2010, 04:33 PM
HCF Member

"i did a little play run on him and i couldn't believe i was keepin up with him side by side til i stoped racin when i reached 100mph . he said i shifted down to 4th then 3rd gear"

Just based on the way you said this I kinda doubt it happened on a track....

Quick Reply: Help me prove him wrong