General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007, 06:26 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

LOL well thats an old school..... so is mine

old school cars are the only thing that truely increases in value... and still if you mod then the value goes down big time...

only thing id swap on my impala and mod is the suspension and rims... and the motor alittle. but nothing else....

Old 05-16-2007, 08:04 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?

I dont know man there is a huge market for resotre/mod muscle cars

Old 05-16-2007, 08:14 AM
HCF Member

Besides keep the car stock I would have to say keep the exterior and interior whistle clean including the engine bay.

Old 05-16-2007, 11:52 AM
Recognized HCF Member

i was talken about like body mods and dash mods.... most big buck collectors want them in original condition....
im puting mine back preaty close to stock style with a few extras... power locks, eventualy power windows. and of course a cd player with alittle bass to back it up

Old 05-16-2007, 08:31 PM

i say leave the ouside stock maybe lower it with some wheels and swap it fun dd and a car that will sell good a had a 98 dx hatch put a b16 into it some wheels coilovers a few bolt ons and spray and took great care of it sold it less than a year ago for 8000 got way more thasn i had into it and no i wish i didnt sell

Old 05-16-2007, 08:35 PM
HCF Member

only oem upgrades such as premium stereos' and junk help resell, but for an older model civic, it won't be worth much by the time you decide to sell, that's why i'm running mine all the way into the dirt.

Old 05-16-2007, 08:51 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ej6buddy

only oem upgrades such as premium stereos' and junk help resell, but for an older model civic, it won't be worth much by the time you decide to sell, that's why i'm running mine all the way into the dirt.
Lol its a honda, its gonna last a while.

Old 05-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Recognized HCF Member

LMFAO just treat it right and it should....... i wouldnt TRY to run it into the dirt!

hell i love mine expetialy with this $3.39 a gallon of gas!

Old 05-17-2007, 11:59 AM
HCF Member

heh, my moms got a toyota matrix and its still a 4 banger but still pays more than i do. And her BF has a Ford Explorer Sport Track.. i feel soooory for that total when its a full tank

Old 05-17-2007, 09:12 PM

Yep, I just bought an EX and didn't even look at ads with the keywords"Mods" or "Custom". Not that I don't appreciate some mods (wheels and suspension especially), it's just that mods scream that the car was driven hard, most likely by a kid.I never would havebought the car I owned when I was 17, I drove the hell out of it.

Quick Reply: How can you upgrade price of the resell without spending to much....?