General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How much is your car worth?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2007, 03:44 AM
Default How much is your car worth?

I just wanted to see how much do people think their car is worth..Please put down the mods...

Old 10-09-2007, 04:42 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: How much is your car worth?

well WORTH price and what the other guy will pay is 2 different things...

if someone REALY wanted my civic i would sell it as-is for 11Kbucks
tho in all reality it would only sell for around 7k bucks.
with all your mods they have to be EXACTLY what the BUYER wants for him to pay extra for it..

expetialy when it comes to moding a car themselves.... id rather have a completly stock car to mod off of rather than someone elses messy questionable work...

Old 10-09-2007, 05:33 AM
Snail'n Admin

its a sense of pride you get when doing stuff yourself. I don't like when all these rich kids have mommy and daddy buy them a car and everythign they have with it. Id rather work for what i have done and even though my progress is slow, in the end, i know that i did all by myself.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:08 AM

mines worth 15 stock

Old 10-09-2007, 06:09 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: GReddy_Civic

its a sense of pride you get when doing stuff yourself. I don't like when all these rich kids have mommy and daddy buy them a car and everythign they have with it. Id rather work for what i have done and even though my progress is slow, in the end, i know that i did all by myself.
++1

Old 10-09-2007, 06:28 AM

^^^+2

Old 10-09-2007, 08:16 AM

[sm=signs007.gif]

Old 10-09-2007, 10:07 AM
HCF Member

mine to me priceless. i would not sell it unless someone offered a lot of money, because the sense of pride i have is i paid for it myself, sure i didnt put the body kit on or lower it, nor did i choose the wheels, but i did pay for the car, and will mod it myself when the money comes

Old 10-09-2007, 01:57 PM
HCF Member

damn straight man I bought my car with my own money, pay my own gas and for all of my mods by myself, progress is going slow but i appreciate my car more than some of the kids at my school whose parents bought them 30 thousand dollar cars do. The day i bought my car was the best day of my life, first big purchase i made and I can say that i did it on my own

Old 10-09-2007, 02:04 PM
HCF Member

Doesnt matter, Ive done too much to it. Had a turbo D series motor, blew it. Now Ive got the GSR, and i will soon be paying like 3500$ for body work and paint. I have put so much money into this car, I could sell it for 10K, and Id still lose money. Thats why I will never ever sell it. When I get a brand new daily driver I will start the real fun. Real fun meaning I will build an all out race car out of it. Send the block out for sleeves and building, and build the head, and lots of boost. Until then, it will end up stayin stock.

Quick Reply: How much is your car worth?