General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

How shall I proceed......

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 09:01 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: How shall I proceed......

I'd say put money toward performance before you spend money on the outside, but that's just pragmatic me that likes quick, great handleing cars that don't attract a duck-line of cops three blocks long behind it.

Old 05-01-2007, 09:34 PM
HCF Member

yea im hoping i can talk my father into letting me see if anyone would like to swap hoods since i just want a stock looking carbon fiber one for i love carbon fiber and pretty much i would like to keep it almost like a sleeper so before i go outside im going to go performance but before that suspension work is better because if you can turn sharper and just get those seconds lost from those other people it pays off powers nothing unless you can put it on the road and handle it lol

plus teh cops here exspecially the sheriffs teh suck there has to be pools to see who can give out the most tickets lol

Old 05-01-2007, 09:59 PM
HCF Member

here... I made this just for you a couple minutes ago! enjoy:

btw. i've been looking for a long time to find the riciest civic I could possibly find. that's it as of now.

Old 05-01-2007, 10:07 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: that guy

I'd say put money toward performance before you spend money on the outside, but that's just pragmatic me that likes quick, great handleing cars that don't attract a duck-line of cops three blocks long behind it.
u and ur damn duck lines... heh

Old 05-01-2007, 10:10 PM
HCF Member

you know it to be true!!!

if I was a cop, I'd take to ricers like a duck to water. (another duck pun)

Old 05-01-2007, 10:11 PM
HCF Member

lol that happens here everyday ricers that think they are hot stuff getting pulled over because they think they are cool with their attracting muffler and large body kit lol but boy aint that pic the truth .....about ricers anyways Any other ideas ?? and how easy is it to install a chasis brace? ive seen pics but not sure of the difficulty ....

Old 05-01-2007, 10:14 PM
HCF Member

heh .. how come u know so much about civics with the engines and mods but no mods urself? just a question.. o and great duck pun X_X

Old 05-01-2007, 10:22 PM
HCF Member

People like to destroy my cars. I've had to fork about 2 grand over now because of other people getting on top of my car and a shop hosing a replacement stock exhaust manifold job (done until I could save for decent headers) and destroying my CV boot, o2 sensor, ground wires (which I'm still battleing), and the gaskets. Right before this car, some kids threw a tractor tire in the middle of SR 36 and I drilled it doing 60 in my 97 Ford Explorer. That was a grand or two there as well. Plus I'm in college and I only bought this car last August.

As for how much I know, I know very little compared to most everyone else on this forum. As per, I expend a lot of effort to research and learn from them before I go ballz deep in some project or DD mod process. This summer is going to be interesting with mods to my DD and a friend's z6 build in prep for a turbo for his 95 EX coupe. I'll also be working at least two jobs to pay for school and toys!!

Old 05-01-2007, 10:27 PM
HCF Member

oOoO .. and as for u hitting that tire.. u werent hurt?

Old 05-01-2007, 10:32 PM
HCF Member

Thats how you proceed.

[IMG]local://upfiles/15539/5E5799C603244FC0A7FB4F33C6215A17.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: How shall I proceed......