General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

I got my first car today!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: I got my first car today!

well its not the car in the picture right? so i was wondering if it was already modified at all or stock.

Old 02-12-2008, 07:56 PM
HCF Member

ill take that as a yes

Old 02-12-2008, 08:10 PM

ORIGINAL: 95civic1.6l

well its not the car in the picture right? so i was wondering if it was already modified at all or stock.
It's is the exact same car that is in the pictures that I sent the link, same seats, same features, everything all the same, no changes or anything like that

Old 02-12-2008, 08:33 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: HondaCivicRocks

It's is the exact same car that is in the pictures that I sent the link, same seats, same features, everything all the same, no changes or anything like that
Yeah thats what stock means. no changes to the car

Old 02-12-2008, 08:38 PM

ORIGINAL: cyberx32

Yeah thats what stock means. no changes to the car
Thanks, wait, I just remembered, I think the CD player is the only thing that is modified because the CD player is a Sony one (I love Sony CD players) and it's a detachable face too which is nice

Old 02-12-2008, 09:37 PM

It's the darker forest green that is in the link although I am not a fan of light green, I do have to admit, it does look pretty in the picture you posted
Cool man, enjoy your car ! Ive never seen a dark green civic hatch in my life before before so they must be pretty rare, Im looking fwd to seeing pics of your actual car...

Because I have a year 2000 Civic brochure right in front of me and it doesnt list dark green as a factory color for the hatch, so Im just kind of curious...

(Interestingly enough there are two shades of red, Roma Red for the hatch, and Milano Red for the coupes...but Ive never seen a dark green hatch...maybe its region specific...)

Best regards....

Old 02-12-2008, 10:49 PM
HCF Member

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Come on dude post up some pixs and make every body happy in here. We are so CURIOUS bro. Good luck with your new ride.
I also love the accords not the newer one. My other ride is a 94 Accord Ex auto. Well my girl drives it more than I do. lol.
Here is a pix. I been having it for almost 8 yrs. My 1st car. That's the reason it's so hard to get rid of it.
Name:  lakers014-1.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  77.1 KB

Old 02-12-2008, 11:49 PM

ORIGINAL: Civic Si 00

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Come on dude post up some pixs and make every body happy in here. We are so CURIOUS bro. Good luck with your new ride.
I also love the accords not the newer one. My other ride is a 94 Accord Ex auto. Well my girl drives it more than I do. lol.
Here is a pix. I been having it for almost 8 yrs. My 1st car. That's the reason it's so hard to get rid of it.
That car is really sick! Can't blame you that it's so hard for not trying to get rid of it, I am gonna try to get pictures on soon, the digital camera doesn't work so I am gonna ask my friend today to take pictures of the car for me so I can post for everybody to see

Old 02-13-2008, 12:31 AM

Whenever you see the actual pictures and if it's not a hatchback, then my apolizies

Old 02-13-2008, 02:12 AM

Sorry, I accidentally added the same picture twice

Quick Reply: I got my first car today!