General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Intake got taken!

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2005, 05:51 AM
Default RE: Intake got taken!

ORIGINAL: Dogmeat

installed on my dodge dakota (4.7) and it really didnt seem to make that much difference
well maybe Dodge designed a good intake from the factory. The 03 Ram has a very nice stock intake. Matter of fact you actually lose power by changing it. (dyno proven)
Most of us roll older Hondas and they didn't know back then what made things fun...lucky for us.
The name "Dodge" alone already states your problems lol everyone i know who has a dodge ****s it up, they are ****ty, if i had to go w/ a domestic i would go w/ Chevy

Old 09-21-2005, 07:24 AM

ORIGINAL: SkItZiAnIsT

ORIGINAL: Dogmeat

installed on my dodge dakota (4.7) and it really didnt seem to make that much difference
well maybe Dodge designed a good intake from the factory. The 03 Ram has a very nice stock intake. Matter of fact you actually lose power by changing it. (dyno proven)
Most of us roll older Hondas and they didn't know back then what made things fun...lucky for us.
The name "Dodge" alone already states your problems lol everyone i know who has a dodge ****s it up, they are ****ty, if i had to go w/ a domestic i would go w/ Chevy
That Dakota was a perfect truck for me. Perfect size, solid engine, no problems with it at all except for the fact that the monthly payment was too high, and it sucked gas like water. I got the civic to change those two problems and help the family out $$$$$ wise. Dont get me wrong, I really like the civic, and if I had my choice,Id have both of them. As far as chevys go......I think that they are crap, but thats just my opinion based on my experience with them. I think eveyone would feel that way with whatever car maker if they ended up getting a lemon.

Old 09-21-2005, 09:33 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

I owned a '91 dodge Dakota and that thing ran like a champ!

Old 09-21-2005, 11:53 PM

I hate dodge, ford, chevy, pontiac, gmc, chrysler, hyudai, kia, saturn... well most everything without a honda, acura or toyota badge... and select others... I'm hoping to get my intake within 7 days.