General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

I've had a /great/ week.

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2007, 12:33 AM
HCF Member
Default I've had a /great/ week.

So. What an amazing week. First of all, someone stole the N sign I have to display on my car (BC Driving regulation)because I'm a "novice" driver.So, of course, I get ticketed $109 for it. Then,some douche at my school (Im guessing) decides to **** around with my hood pins. I'm driving down the highway when suddenly my hood flies up andcracks the hell out ofmy windshield. Suffice to say, hoods destroyed, windshield is destroyed, and the front of my roof is bent. Estimated at around $3000 worth of damage. Luckily, insurance covers it, other than my deductible ($500). So I'm thinking, "How can this week get any worse." Well, I was driving home earlier today when suddenly my clutch pedalgoes completely floppy. My master cylinder decided to leak like crazy on me, leaving me stuck at an intersection while I waited for my brother to bring me some brake fluid. So, yeah. I'm not very happy right now.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:36 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: I've had a /great/ week.

wow, dude. that's rough...

this has been a hard *** week for HCF members. lots of accidents and other people messing with cars. you have to have respect for someone's property.

also, have you considered that the two might be related? a la: someone missed the brake lines cuz they're retarded and you're lucky they're retarded?

anyone hate you bad enough that you know of?

Old 05-01-2007, 12:37 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: that guy

wow, dude. that's rough...

this has been a hard *** week for HCF members. lots of accidents and other people messing with cars. you have to have respect for someone's property.

also, have you considered that the two might be related? a la: someone missed the brake lines cuz they're retarded and you're lucky they're retarded?

anyone hate you bad enough that you know of?
Im not sure, but my car has been vandalized before, and the day before the hood incident my friend had the tailgate stolen from his truck in the school parking lot.

Old 05-01-2007, 01:12 AM
HCF Member

Dude that sucks, I live in Victoria and Iv had my N sign stolen 2 times now. So I have to take it off when I go in anywhere. it sucks. Last summer I just used green tape.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:07 AM
Laced with Sarcasm

Thats rough man, sorry about your luck lately.

I wish people would understand the efforts we put into our rides, and that they're not just some "thing" that can be tampered with and we won't care.

Old 05-01-2007, 12:18 PM
HCF Member

someone just put a new dent in my damn driver's door just today. I hate this place. so many ****ty people.

Old 05-01-2007, 05:22 PM
HCF Member

ya im kinda scared of making my car look nice, im sure itl get messed up at some point, but then again i guess ill just have to deal with it.

Old 05-01-2007, 06:53 PM
HCF Member

car trouble sux... i bought my civic used and the person before me kinda didnt take his dips in the road slowly and there are a lot of door dings which i dont like... I want a paint job im thinking the same color but I definately hate people who dont know how much we value OUR cars and i pitty those who think a car is just a car

Old 05-01-2007, 11:38 PM
HCF Member

Had a chance to jack the car up and check everything today. Slave cylinder was toast as well so I replaced that.

Old 05-01-2007, 11:45 PM
HCF Member

damn how much?

Quick Reply: I've had a /great/ week.