General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

jdm dashboard

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 10:00 AM
Default jdm dashboard

Does anybody know where i can find the jdm dashboard for a 5th gen honda civic. I am tring to finish my project car. and i want to take it from left hand driving to right hand driving.

Old 03-05-2005, 10:21 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: jdm dashboard

I am tring to finish my project car. and i want to take it from left hand driving to right hand driving
OK man, it's cool to go really custom with our rides and what not, but I'm going to say that's taking it beyond thunderdome a little too much. Can you do this yourself or would you be having a shop help you out with it? If you're doing this solo, then big ups on your tech skills man. I have no idea where to get a jdm dash. Craigslist Tokyo or Ebay Japan?

Old 03-05-2005, 11:00 AM

ORIGINAL: Mad7s

I am tring to finish my project car. and i want to take it from left hand driving to right hand driving
OK man, it's cool to go really custom with our rides and what not, but I'm going to say that's taking it beyond thunderdome a little too much. Can you do this yourself or would you be having a shop help you out with it? If you're doing this solo, then big ups on your tech skills man. I have no idea where to get a jdm dash. Craigslist Tokyo or Ebay Japan?

yeah i will be doing it myself. i am a good tech. and i have a couple friends helpiing me with it.
What is craiglist tokyo and ebay japan

Old 03-05-2005, 12:09 PM
HCF Member

Wow, I must say I'm impressed. That is a giant castle wall I never envisioned someone taking on.

Craigs List is like a free worldwide classfieds. When you go to the site, on the right hand side is a list of various cities and countries you can choose from. You might need a translator for the Tokyo site. As for Ebay Japan, it sadly no longer exists to my dismay . Good luck with everything.