General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Lambo. dooorss

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 12:04 AM
HCF Member
Default Lambo. dooorss

What is your take, or past experiences.

I was visiting a site that had them on sale for $840 :0

Old 07-09-2006, 12:14 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Lambo. dooorss

I think they look pretty cool if done right and to the right car. but im my oponion I would not buy them just my oponion.

Old 07-09-2006, 01:31 AM

I have a co-worker that has um on his tegra and in his words "they are nice but if I were to do it again I'd not do it". His brother says he gets alot of attention cause of them..... and that can work the wrong way in alot of cases.

Me personaly I like um but unless you're going for a show car or least you take your car to shows and would like extra points I'd not get um. If you do get them, go with a brand named company (which tend to be in the $1000+ prices) like Verticle doors, GT Factory or LSD doors. They cost more but their product has lots of time energy and testing as well as I think lsd has "Crash Test Approved - A lateral collision test proved the safety of LSD Doors." which makes me feel all warm n fuzzy inside

Old 07-09-2006, 01:56 AM
HCF Member

yea they draw lots of attention.

Old 07-09-2006, 07:52 AM

^ yeah definately do not cheap out on lambo doors.

I'm considering them myself (as the last mod I do, if I do them at all), I'm really looking to see how the car turns out before putting Lambo door kit on.

Old 07-09-2006, 11:43 AM
HCF Member

yeah i dont really know if id like the attention id get. The money isnt a big problem, but i dont do car shows. i just think at some point id get tired of having them, and just want regular doors. also i wouldnt want some street racers to ask me a buncha questions and laugh at me. a cool idea, but im still debating them.

Old 07-09-2006, 11:54 AM

Yeah definately should not be a spur of the moment decision. Now suicide doors I would do in a heartbeat, but they'd have to be custom made and a ****load of re-wiring.

Old 07-09-2006, 02:04 PM

I think they'd be fun and look great, but if you were in a hurry (say it's raining, or you're late) it might be a little more difficult to get in and out of your car. I really don't know much about them, but it seems it'd be harder to open quickly.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
HCF Member

they are hard to open and close fast but they still open like regular doors for about 2ft so u dont have to make them go up, so u could squeze in and out if your in a hurry.

Old 07-09-2006, 03:10 PM
HCF Member

Yeah what about speed of opening and shutting?
Anyone tried them?
How long is it?

Quick Reply: Lambo. dooorss