General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

lambo door kits

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 08:31 PM
HCF Member

Grow up.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:24 PM
HCF Member

Make sure the door are the good doors.
This means the doors can open enough for you to get in and out without having to lift the door. It gets super annoying having to lift the door every time to get in and out. Had a buddy with a set on his Eclipse.

And major warning, do NOT lift the doors in heavy wind. It will bend stuff.

Old 04-12-2010, 05:08 PM

Word of advice my friend and I mean no disrespect..

With mod taste such as yours you won't gain a lot of respect on this forum. So hold on to what little you have with proper grammar.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:05 PM
Angry Admin

Originally Posted by Clean and Stock
Word of advice my friend and I mean no disrespect..

With mod taste such as yours you won't gain a lot of respect on this forum. So hold on to what little you have with proper grammar.
truth, this man speaketh it.

Old 04-12-2010, 07:52 PM
HCF Member

everyone likes what they like, some may like turbos on their cars, others don't, some may like neon lites, others don't, some like lambo doors... others don't, get the picture?

Old 04-12-2010, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by ...NEED4SPEED...
everyone likes what they like, some may like turbos on their cars, others don't, some may like neon lites, others don't, some like lambo doors... others don't, get the picture?
The point is that your taste is immature. I'm not saying that as an insult either, it's just a fact of life. When your taste matures, you won't like it anymore and you'll realize how much time and money you wasted. We're trying to prevent you from wasting your money and embarrassing yourself in front of other enthusiasts. It's not that we don't want you to express yourself, it's that we want you to grow up first so that you don't further embarrass the Honda community with your current immature taste.

It's in the best interest of you as a fellow Honda owner and of the Honda community's reputation as a whole. The more people we can prevent from going down this road with their Hondas, the better.

P.S. You could buy brand new wheels/tires and a nice name brand exhaust for the same price as you'll be spending on a decent lambo door kit. Which sounds like a better investment?

Last edited by trustdestruction; 04-12-2010 at 11:53 PM.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:46 PM
HCF Member

Need4Speed, they are not trying to bash you. They are not trying to be mean. They are trying to warn you about what you are thinking about putting on your car. What they are trying to say is its not worth it. For the money you could invest in a variety of other parts. Parts that would make your car look better/run better/drive better. At first you might love your new door set. But after a while its going to start to get annoying and **** you off. Then you will be asking yourself why the heck you bought the darn things.

Old 04-13-2010, 04:32 AM
HCF Member

i understand punisher and trust... i changed my mind bout them... btw i checked out some drag wheels the i want at discount tire and the cheapest wheel and package set cost a little over a $1000!!! is that too much? i'll post a thread with a pic when i get a chance

Old 04-13-2010, 09:46 AM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by chrismag
i am still confused on why every one is calling them lambo doors??

i mean arent they verticle doors on lambo's?
Hmm... good point. but i still dont think lambos have verticle doors..
i think they're more like vertical?
lol jp

Oh and OP Great choice on deciding to get some new wheels instead!

seems like a great way to go =]

Quick Reply: lambo door kits