General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Lambo Doors Broke!!! - Update Page 4

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 05:50 PM
HCF Member
Default Lambo Doors Broke!!! - Update Page 4

Well this is just about the last thing i can take with this car, first the body kit doesnt fit right, cars got 150,7XX miles on it, i painted some of the interior green like an idiot to match my green neon and seat covers, and now the lambo doors break. I feel like im just wasting my money on this car and gettin **** in return. my car is the ultimate example of you get what u pay for.

Do you guys think I should fix the lambo doors by buying a new hinge/hydrolic and having the cheap p.o.s. break again or just sell the car and look for a black 96-00 SI? I still have the original bumbers so I could give them away with the car if the people interested in buying it dont want the body kit.

Old 09-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Cat Fuсker
Default RE: Lambo Doors Broke!!!

why not put stock hinges on it?

Old 09-08-2006, 06:10 PM
HCF Member

dont have them, the shop that put the lambo kit on took them. so i have to get in the passanger seat and climb into the driver seat to get in now.

Old 09-08-2006, 06:31 PM
HCF Member

Go to the junkyard and get some stock hinges.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:45 PM
HCF Member

stock hingens,stock bumbers, lip kit ..FTW lol

or the 99-00 civic if you want..i think white looks really good tho

Old 09-08-2006, 09:10 PM
HCF Member

stick with your car man i like it alot everything will work out everyone goes through those **** times when modding

Old 09-08-2006, 09:22 PM
HCF Member

well after i wrote this i went for a drive and ended up at our school football game, i cooled down and talked to the girl im goin out with so since i calmed down i could think about it now so on the drive home i realized that i am way to attached to this car to get rid of it and I just have to do whatever it takes to make it turn out the way I entened it to. I found some new Vertical Door hydrolic replacements that I might get if that is all that is broken and hopefully that will take care of it. btw no1 buy those cheap $300-500 lambo kits off of ebay...they break. The only thing that I think I will change is that i will keep the car white insted of painted it black because of the way all my other mods turned out i think that I shouldnt risk a full paint job, I will just get the kit painted now. so after that im on to tint then my engine mods...

Old 09-08-2006, 10:00 PM

Good decision. After the engine blew a month ago (still sitting in same spot) i just wanted to set it on fire and commit insurance fraud. But now the new turbo kits coming together and im realizing what a beast it will be on the road. I daydream all day about blow off valves releasing, and screaming down the road. There are many hard times associated with modding, and unfortunately ive taken it out on the car before (punched roof, big dent, $$$ to get out) you just have to be patient.

Old 09-08-2006, 10:52 PM
HCF Member

sucks man any idea what lambo kit you have? we only use vertical doors and never have a problem with them. but your talking about a $800 kit at cost.......

Old 09-09-2006, 11:33 AM
HCF Member

i think they where made by GT Motorsports...yea ebay lambo kit = ****

Quick Reply: Lambo Doors Broke!!! - Update Page 4