General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Looking for Advice

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 04:01 PM
HCF Member
Question Looking for Advice

I'm fairly new to the site and I'm looking for advice about my 1994 Honda Civic Dx...
I've had the car for about six months and to give a little background here are some specs on the car...

Paint-Red w/black front fenders and hood (Hit and run, fixed myself)
D15b7 motor
Custom Black and Red 14'' Hx wheels with Falken Azenis tires,
Came with aftermarket exhaust, sounds alright but could be garbage for all i know,
Kenwood Deck w/MTX 12'' sub and 800 watt pioneer amp(installed myself),
Everything else is mostly stock.

My very first priority as of now is to get the car painted.
After that I'm looking to upgrade the appearance(interior & exterior), handling/suspension and quality of the car before i think about performance, especially with just a D15 motor.
I know a good deal about civics but i really look for opinions and suggestions before going with my gut feeling.

I'm just looking for some truthful and thoughtful opinions on what to do with the car if someone had the same car I do. Kind of a "What do i do now?" type question is what I'm asking.

I'm pretty young and attend college as well as high school so I haven't started a full time job yet but I save my money when I need to for things that have to do with my car.

I will get more pictures up soon but I am open to all insight and constructive criticism that has to do with proper parts and upgrades. If anyone has any ideas I would gladly accept them with questions and opinions of my own.

Thanks for your time, I hope to make a friend or two in the process.

Attached Thumbnails Looking for Advice-picture0237.jpg