General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Looking for pictures of the Civic generation!

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Exclamation Looking for pictures of the Civic generation!

I'm hoping to get some help finding photos of stock(or almost stock) JDM Civics from each generation. From EF and up. I'm doing a custom traditional art piece for a friend that has all the civics lined up facing forward, kind of like a historical timeline.

I'm having a hard time looking for photos, but I found quite a few but the more the better since I could use them all for reference.

I'm looking for civics in more of their original Japanese manufacture or close, (type r, ect..). I know Hondas to a certain extent, but when its comes to close detail in terms of type r and how different the lights are, signals, molding, ect.. I'm not to confident in my knowledge. Best body colors for reference are; red, grey, gunmetal, blue, and green, but any would be great!

I've attached a picture of an EP that has been shot in the view I'm looking for:

If you guys could help me out I'd greatly appreciate it! I've been trying for days to find the rights photos. And anything close would be great too! And any info would be great too!