General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

me n my civic needs ur help ...

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2007, 12:54 PM
Default me n my civic needs ur help ...

im thinking about putting my 05 civic back in stock and trading it for another civic.

( the 4AT n 5MT thing )

me & my so call " buddy" the who installed the aftermarket intake for me... well long story short

we got into a fright for no reason, and he has my stock intake n i don't feel like going up to his house n asking him to give back.

so the question is .... can i buy a stock intake from dealers ? n how much will it be about ??

plus few months ago me & my fds went down in philly for dinner, and some f'er hit n run my car.

it left a little mark on the right rear side of the bumper, should i go fix that paint before i go to the dealer or i should just leave it ?

thx guys!! and sorry for my english [&:]

Old 02-10-2007, 01:21 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: me n my civic needs ur help ...

What brand intake do you have? If its any brand name one like aem just go on ebay and get a cheapo intake or go to the junkyard for oem one. Dealer is gonna charge you a load for just an air box so your better off getting one used or cheapo ebay. Im pretty sure someone on here has an air box to sell too. If I were you I would save my money and just go over there and tell them to hand it over or else.

Old 02-10-2007, 04:02 PM
HCF Member

leave the dent or whatnot they wont care. and you can get a stock airbox from like said above private sellers and maybe a dealer can order it for you but better to go through a private seller because it will be cheaper.

Old 02-10-2007, 04:20 PM
HCF Member

dont go to the dealer, look on Ebay for thew OEM intake.Dealership = Stealership. It'll be sooo expensive. And actually the aftermarket intake could be a perk if your selling it, but sine your trading it in, idk what to tell u other than ebay.

If you're just trading it in for another Civic, are u going to get the same new Civic wether u fix the dent or not? If so, why waste the money on getting it fixed if your just gonna trade it in?