General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Missed HCF !

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 09:13 AM
HCF Member
Default Missed HCF !

I was installing a extra hard drive onto my desktop i thought i had everything correct.. clearly not my computer wouldn't post to bios practically my computer was thinking ......... but i took the ep extra hard drive out and it still wouldn't work so im out of a computer now .... but i have a back up laptop if any stupid crap like that happened but MY POWER IN MY HOUSE WENT OUT so now my router or modem don't work so im **** out of luck no desktop notebook cable phone video games .. lol but thats besides the point i didn't get to talk to you guys hows everyone doing?!!? lol thought i'd let car everyone know that i bought a mesh grill and oem fogs for my civic !! woo its starting to roll!! haha i have a lil story as well i went dirtbiking today drove back with my helmet on in my civic pulled up to a mercedes don't remember which one but it was new and nice haha i was revving my engine pretty funny both hands on the steering wheel trying to make it seem like i'm a rally car racer dude lol hahah when the light turned green i popped the clutch and starting going about 20 mph and just kept at that rate ... my friend couldn't stop laughing ... haha thought i'd let you guys know :]

Old 06-02-2007, 09:22 AM
HCF Member
Default RE: Missed HCF !

If your comp won't post there is something physically wrong. A cable is loose, unpluged, or damaged. A video card is loose, etc. Check that everything is plugged in properly. If the memory is not fully seated that would cause this problem. Start up pressing Del (or whatever gets you to BIOS settings) and see if all your devices are showing and that the settings are correct.

Old 06-02-2007, 09:24 AM
HCF Member

you were gone?

Old 06-02-2007, 09:59 AM
HCF Member

for like two days lol

Old 06-02-2007, 10:35 AM

wait, who are you again...lol

Old 06-02-2007, 10:36 AM
HCF Member

haha , from his post i thought he was gone for like a month or so and coulnt post ! hahahaa. And as as for the comp. As gene said , im pretty sure u have something little not conneting right or a lil wire not in the right place.

Old 06-02-2007, 10:40 AM

Sorry man, but I hate to read these posts with no punctuation, it's too much stress on the brain lol [:@]

So I didn't read the post, but I read Gene J's and if ou can't post then I'm sorry and hopefully you can soon! [sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
HCF Member

wow, dude. I think the site might just survive if you don't post for a couple days!

anywhoo. I've seen people fake race before, and make the other driver feel like a tool for taking off like a banshee. even better than that is to slow way down when you've got someone tailgating you hardcore. you have to make sure that it's a no pass zone, otherwise you'll feel slow when they blow your doors off.

and hey, if you loose the net again, think of it as an excuse to rock some tunes and clean your car.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:25 PM
HCF Member

haha its kind of hard to clean my car at night and blast the music.. .i only post on here at night when im home from work and school lol but other than all that crap haha it was my processor was Fudged up lol but oh well ish happens