General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

My new project

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 06:47 PM
HCF Member
Default My new project

I had this car for awhile then i sold it to a 16 year old kid for his first car. He had it like 3 weeks and i bought it back because it stop running on him and he left it in a alley. He had some how snap the tps sensor in half, and the rotor button came off...lol...that why it didnt run. So any who I gave him half of what he paid for the car back, and now i have it agian.
Im not totaly sure what the hell he did to it, but the fenders been kick in the engine bay is filled with mud, interior was trashed,missing side markers, he ran glow gauge power wires threw the door jams and of course the melted...lol.
The car used to be in decent shape when i sold it to him, i had done the mpfi swap threw a si trans in it, and a very low mileage d15. So now that i got it back im gonna redo the car hopefull all the way threw out. I just got my motor and stuff for the first stage of the make over a dohc zc turbo.
Here are some pics of the car now and a shot of the zc/
Let me know what you think...

Old 05-06-2007, 06:56 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: My new project

Niceee deal. I want my first rpoject to be an EF. Id like to buy back my first car that si sitting behind a garage with no head. It was an 89 dx

Old 05-06-2007, 07:01 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: ryank327

Niceee deal. I want my first rpoject to be an EF. Id like to buy back my first car that si sitting behind a garage with no head. It was an 89 dx
why dont you buy it back and throw a head on it??

Old 05-06-2007, 07:03 PM
HCF Member

The idot wants 800 for it cause he wasted his money on a jacked up piston set on ebay and I have no money. He hasnt touched it in months so i figure Ill have money this summer and hopefully Ill be able to pick it up for a few hundred.

Old 05-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Recognized HCF Member

looks like a fun project. whats the plans for it?

Old 05-06-2007, 07:59 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: riceburner700

looks like a fun project. whats the plans for it?
Well first i need to get some pipeing and a intercooler for the install i have everything else i think...lol...probley not., im gonna try to make it look stock besides some satin green or orange paint havent decide really on the paint?? ,gonna paint the bay black, a new set of 15's or 16's no dubs....lol no body kit or anything like that. the intercooler will be inside the engine bay. so no one can see it. as for the interior, im tring to locate a black crx dash and center counsol it has the blue crx stuff in it now. and the rest black and gray with black carpet, and i found a older porche that has some cool buckets in it might get those for the front seats.i got some lowrering springs now, im gonna throw in it, replace the fenders...lol. and the front bumper, but im thinking about keeping the theme now with the crx bumper and fenders??? not sure i might go back to the hatch bumper and fenders.

Old 05-06-2007, 08:08 PM
HCF Member

boost ftw! keep us updated

Old 05-06-2007, 08:18 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: FlipHKD720

boost ftw! keep us updated
whats ftw???lol

Old 05-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Super Cereal Admin

I want to know what the kid did to that poor thing... anyway, I like your plans for it. Boost that b****!

ORIGINAL: hatch46580
whats ftw???lol
ftw = for the win = good
ftmfw = for the mother f------ win =loosely translated, itmeans "I am filled with tears of joy"
ftw = for the loss = bad

Old 05-06-2007, 09:10 PM
formerly aryiman98civic

hey man looks like a fun project. if you need help with the boost install let me know, i work for beer

Quick Reply: My new project