General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Need Help with my civic

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 12:27 PM
Default Need Help with my civic

Hey all, I am in a sort of a problem. Well first off, I bought a '00 honda civic a couple weeks ago and was told it was a VP. Well when I go look for parts and stuff, all i come across is CX, DX, EX, LX, HX, SI ect. I never see VP which is what mine is. Is the VP the same as any of those others? Im confused. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:54 AM
Default RE: Need Help with my civic

ORIGINAL: rrb32

Hey all, I am in a sort of a problem. Well first off, I bought a '00 honda civic a couple weeks ago and was told it was a VP. Well when I go look for parts and stuff, all i come across is CX, DX, EX, LX, HX, SI ect. I never see VP which is what mine is. Is the VP the same as any of those others? Im confused. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
There are Honda VP's, you can see a few of them here.... http://www.internetautoguide.com/use...onda/civic/vp/

www.google.com turns up a lot of links for Honda Civic VP with pictures and I assume info on the cars. There are even a few dealers in the mix, that you can call to ask which style the car is most like. Heck I'm sure Honda can tell you that as well.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:08 AM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: Need Help with my civic

I think it's a DX, click on "Civic History" at the top of the page.