General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

Old 01-06-2006, 01:10 AM
HCF Member
Default NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

I locked myself out of my car and it is 11 o clock at night. I have school tom and I have to get up at 5 in the morning. My spare is missing somehow and I need to know how the heck do I get into my car. Any advice/ tips is more than appreciated. PLEASE HELP ME>

Old 01-06-2006, 01:37 AM
mxs
HCF Member
Default RE: NEED IMMEDIATE HELP

Get a super nice coathanger, bend a hook on the end, and jam it down your drivers side window. You might need a friend to help hold back the weatherstripping (and warm it up if it's really cold where you are). Then pull up on the little power lock switch with the coathanger. Good luck.

Or find someone who has AAA. Or call a locksmith.

p.s. How did you lock yourself out? Are you sure your keys are in there?!

Old 01-06-2006, 01:43 AM
HCF Member

call the cops, theyll most likely have a slim jim. Its pathetic when you realize how simple it is to gain entry into a civic. I can slim jim my door open in 3 trys or less. Good thing i dont live in Compton.

Old 01-06-2006, 02:27 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: pcupo12

call the cops, theyll most likely have a slim jim. Its pathetic when you realize how simple it is to gain entry into a civic. I can slim jim my door open in 3 trys or less. Good thing i dont live in Compton.
When I was fixing my window when it fell off the track i slim jim proofed my driver side window. However I just got in with just over an hour of trying but that is because I didn't want to mess up the weather stripping. I got the hanger in there and it wasn't bent to hook the latch. I was an idiot so I had to take it back out and redo it. The second time I wasn't playing games and shoved that sucker down there. I got in, grabbed my keys, slam the frickin door and went inside. I haven't cursed like that in a while, now to bed sayeth myself.

Old 01-06-2006, 10:29 AM
HCF Member

^^ haha, well atleast you got it open..i locke my keys in my car once in my old car, im glad im my civic its impossible to do that

Old 01-06-2006, 12:15 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

^^ haha, well atleast you got it open..i locke my keys in my car once in my old car, im glad im my civic its impossible to do that
Yeah, or so you think. It takes some skill but you can def do it.

How'd you do it it 2000ex? Pull the handle and press the lock button but forgot your keys?

Old 01-06-2006, 01:16 PM
HCF Member

Okay this past summer I had the same problem I locked my keys in my car well i had one locksmith come out and try to open my 98' ex, he couldn't get it open. So i have another company come out and he pryed the upper rear corner of my driverside door enough to stick a long wire there and he just flipped the power lock switch. And the next day i went and had like 3 spares made and so now i carry one in my wallet.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:06 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: amg6975

ORIGINAL: mill$civic

Yeah, or so you think. It takes some skill but you can def do it.

How'd you do it it 2000ex? Pull the handle and press the lock button but forgot your keys?
yeah, I can't get cell reception in my house so I got a call from the gf at like 11 so I went outside to talk to her and it was cold so i sat in my car. The convo ended confusingly (eff girls) and I just got up and closed the door. It sucked. But it aint impossible.

Old 01-10-2006, 06:18 PM
mxs
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: 2000Ex

It sucked. But it aint impossible.
I know, I've seen it with my own eyes

[sm=lockeddance.gif]

Old 01-10-2006, 10:09 PM
HCF Member

I have timed my dad I am not as fast we can unlock your car in 60sec buy mississippi
any car actual buy a lock out kit .practice on your car you can make like 50 bucks in 60 sec.Thats hustlin