General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

New to the forum. Purchasing 2006 Honda Civic XE next week :)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2013, 10:44 AM
Default New to the forum. Purchasing 2006 Honda Civic XE next week :)

So I just looked at a Honda civic,automatic, fair condition. Nothing majorly wrong with it. I wanted to purchase today but she has to get it certified. She's 18 years old and her godfather is the service manager at Paladino Honda. Just here to introduce myself

I can't wait though, she's going to get it certified on Tuesday. My dad already looked it over and it just needs a couple of things and Im sure she gets discounts. Ahhhh I hate waiting lol. I keep thinking that maybe she will change her mind or something but I doubt she will.

Anyways just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. Hope this process works out. I am done looking for cars lol

Old 12-07-2013, 01:59 AM

New to this site too. I own a 2005 civic and have to say the 2006 body style is great. I have a little over 252,000 hard driven miles on mine. Only problem I had was self inflicted using the wrong antifreeze. Regular maintenance is the key. I do home visits over rough terrain interspersed with 78 mph runs. I have also towed a small utility trailer with a mower. No transmission problems. Car still tight and smooth. I have noticed that I am now down to 38 mpg on the interstate though!

Good luck on your purchase. Sounds good!