General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

new rims... should I? ...did I? PICS!!

Old 09-02-2007, 11:52 AM
HCF Member
Default new rims... should I? ...did I? PICS!!

Brand new tires, with basically brand new rims. 205/40/16 on all 4, no curb rash, 4 x 100 pattern, they will fit my civic, and it will cost me 650$ CAD. I already got him down from 800, and these are relatively cheaper than other rims I've seen in my area.

I like them, but is the price right, and does it seem like a good deal? I know its a nice upgrade from what I have on my car now (pic in my sig). BeforeI buy, I would like some opinions, so should I?

Old 09-02-2007, 01:14 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: new rims... should I?

They look like low profile tires so there shouldn't be any rubbing... Not a bad price, if you dig em I would get them.

Old 09-02-2007, 02:15 PM
HCF Member

yeah i say go for it, unless you wanna buy those, then trade them to me for my white ones straight up???

Old 09-02-2007, 09:25 PM
HCF Member

I like em. I talked to the guy, and I might go out and get them tomorrow. He is an hour and a half drive away, but I think it'll be well worth it. I think a polished black rim with a chrome ring would look good on my car, but I won't know until I put them on

[sm=bananallama.gif] [sm=bananallama.gif]

Old 09-02-2007, 10:12 PM
HCF Member

yeah i say go for em too, i think they would look good on your car

Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 PM
HCF Member

I took the "long" drive out to melfort, and I smet withthe guyabout the rims.....

wait for it....

wait for it...

they were sold...

PSYCHE! lol I bought them. When he showed me the rims andtires, they were literally brand new. I couldn't believe it. They still had the stickers on them, and the tread looked, felt like, and were never even driven on. The rims were even better, NO rubs, or scratches, or dents, or anything. They're perfect. As soon as I saw them, I told him they were sold. I put them into the back of my hatch and drove the long hour and a half back home, to put them on in the dark. They're on my car right now, and sh*t do they ever look good! It's too bad I have to work tomorrow. I'll be posting pics of them on my car after I get off work, and wash my car (d*mn saskatchewan highways have soo many bugs).

Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 PM
HCF Member

Those are some nice rims, cant wait to see them on your car

Old 09-05-2007, 08:54 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: masonn

I took the "long" drive out to melfort, and I smet withthe guyabout the rims.....

wait for it....

wait for it...

they were sold...

PSYCHE! lol I bought them. When he showed me the rims andtires, they were literally brand new. I couldn't believe it. They still had the stickers on them, and the tread looked, felt like, and were never even driven on. The rims were even better, NO rubs, or scratches, or dents, or anything. They're perfect. As soon as I saw them, I told him they were sold. I put them into the back of my hatch and drove the long hour and a half back home, to put them on in the dark. They're on my car right now, and sh*t do they ever look good! It's too bad I have to work tomorrow. I'll be posting pics of them on my car after I get off work, and wash my car (d*mn saskatchewan highways have soo many bugs).
you retard! I actually thought they were sold after all that... LMAO

Old 09-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Recognized HCF Member

16 is a nice size rim

Old 09-05-2007, 11:53 AM
HCF Member

man.....16" black 5 spoke w/ polished lip, i'm SOOOO jealous man. Now lemme see pictures so i can be even more so [:@]

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new rims... should I? ...did I? PICS!!