General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

The Official Un-Pimping Of Mobsta's Ride

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 04:44 AM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: The Official Un-Pimping Of Mobsta's Ride

looking good... tho everyone has done something stupid when they first got their car...

ive wanted to do some rice crap when i first got my car BUT LUCKELY i stoped myself on most at least. tho im still stuck on my UB lighting i love it if its done right but thats IMO.

cannt wait to tsee the new wheels on your ride! im thinking of geting something like those for my EG. tho i might go SI wheels. im still debating...

Old 01-28-2008, 04:51 AM
HCF Member

YeaIwas thinking about it yesterday about how long it took me to get it the way it was and now I put it almost back to stock on the outside. What a waste of money that was. I took the lambos off because the shock that makes the door go up and down kept losing their power and I got sick of replacing them
(ebay crap) I might buy another set of them awhile down the road but next time it will be a quality kit from Vertical Doors Inc. not crap from ebay. The z3 fenders are gonna stay, my taillights aren't tinted at all but I will probably do the red part later on, I am planning on it but I'm not looking forward to doing it so I am putting it off for awhile.

Old 01-28-2008, 06:57 AM
HCF Member

I like this thread, nice work, though I too, liked the lambos, somethign about a stock looking car pulling up and then the doors opening up is cool imo, lol. but deff keep us posted with progress, the front end and rear look a whole lot cleaner.

Old 01-28-2008, 08:52 AM
HCF Member

Fenders aren't that bad imo. You should get some money back for the body kit, and headlights and taillights atleast, thats a plus. Good luck thats going to be a big transformation!

Old 01-28-2008, 11:50 AM
HCF Member

Its looking real nice

Old 05-07-2008, 03:29 PM
HCF Member

What happened to this? Any progress?

Old 05-07-2008, 07:38 PM
HCF Member

he is spending all his money on the nos project and i think a big ticket

Old 05-07-2008, 08:21 PM
June 2010 ROTM

We should all re-pimp mobsta's ride so that he has to unpimp it again. or not.

Either way PICS PICS PICS. I just love looking at the pics in threads, screw the words.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:02 PM
HCF Member

The one appearance mod I do like is the lambo doors and those exact vented fenders(reminds me of the buick gnx). Other than that keep it pretty much stock looking with sporty rims/good low profile tires/better lowering suspension setup and add perfomance mods.

Old 05-08-2008, 01:27 PM
HCF Member

Okay I guess I have been neglecting this thread a bit. I got side skirts about a week ago but I don't have any good pictures of my car back together. Last Saturday I took the fenders off and repainted them, put the trim pieces on them then reinstalled them along with stock side skirts. My car was looking pretty good, all one color again, all major body work finished and looking real good to me then Monday night this happened:

Name:  DSC00180.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  31.5 KB
Name:  DSC00178.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  37.3 KB
Name:  DSC00179.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  29.2 KB

To add to the wonderfulness of the situation I had my nitrous bottle filled last week and I was going to be at the track this Saturday (may 10th) but now I don't have anything to race... Insurance adjuster came yesterday and said it was totaled. I have no solid plans on what is next, I am going to get an estimate on getting it fixed anyway even if it is totaled if I don't have to loose too much money I will have it fixed, if not I am not sure what my next car will be but I am most likely sticking to civics.

Some info on the accident:
I was on a back road taking my girlfriend home from town and this red truck with a huge brushgaurd (those big bumpers made of piping) on it [basically a nice big battering ram] was following me at about 60 mph (45mph zone) and I put my blinker on and starting to slow down to get onto my girlfriend's driveway, the truck didn't see me slowing in time plus he was on my *** to begin withso he didn't have a chance to stop in time so he tried to swerve around me, but I was already turning so he didn't have anywhere to go but into my car. After hitting my car his truck continued into a pole that was about 12in think, taking it out, then continuing onto the hill beside the road and his truck was almost vertical on the steep hill. I have bad whiplash and muscle spasms and my girlfriend just got out of the hospital yesterday from just about the same injuries but she took the hit harder than me for some reason even though she also had her seatbelt on and the car was hit on my side, not hers.

Quick Reply: The Official Un-Pimping Of Mobsta's Ride