General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

online parts vendor - review DCH honda

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 05:12 PM
HCF Member
Default online parts vendor - review DCH honda

Hey guys, I just wanted to drop a line in the thread listings for people looking for reaplacement parts vendors, so they can search and hopefully find this link.

Recently I noted that I purchased a timing belt kit from an Ebay vendor / dealer out in California, with great satisfaction. This week i e-mailed them again looking for a part you can't find unless it's at a dealer, and within 1 day they had replied to my query and issued me a price.

Their internet pricing is very reasonable, less then if you were to walk into the dealer yourself. They are super fast on shipping, and they are very friendly and helpful within the purchase itself.If you can't find it on ebay, you can e-mail them, and they will find your part for you and either take credit by phone, or paypal you an invoice *Iwent with paypal, its easier* plus with paypal you havemoney back protection.

I am listing their E-bay store ID link Here, you can access their online parts locator from one of their auction's, and read up on the dealership. They have gotten several rewards for nothing but parts sales, but they also sell cars and the whole nine.

I don't work for them or anything, lol.. I just try to spread the love about when i encounter excellent service. It's hard to find a dealer anymore that won't jack you around, I will swear by these guys, as far as I am concerned they are my new parts dealer, for all my honda vehicles.

Any questions about the purchases I have made, or etc, feel free to PM me.