General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Plans for my Si

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2008, 09:38 PM
Default Plans for my Si

Hey guys, I've decided to releasemy futureplans for my 2000 Honda Civic Si. I already have a password JDM carbon fiber intake installed and the resonating chamber ripped out.I want to go with the Euro look. Probably just have a set of rims (not sure what color I want, I was thinking black to go with my electron blue paint), and possibly a carbon fiber hood. Everything else is engine mods probably an intake manifold, bigger throttle body, Skunk2 cat-back exhaust, Greddy turbo set up, wastegate and a blow off, HKS headers, and any other engine mods I decide to put on. What do you guys think?

Old 01-30-2008, 10:03 PM
Default RE: Plans for my Si

those are 2 different cars...may want to do some more research on the turbo setup aswell.

Old 01-30-2008, 10:16 PM
HCF Member

looks good *header its only one but looks nice maybe some bronze wheels?

Old 01-31-2008, 04:11 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: civicexracer

those are 2 different cars...may want to do some more research on the turbo setup aswell.

umm yeah, they are, whats up with that? anywho...if you are going to run boost, perhaps you should have thought of that before you slapped on that intake and the header. IF thats your real car.

Old 01-31-2008, 05:28 AM

prolly a fake. some kid with a cavalier trying to be sweeetnesss

Old 01-31-2008, 05:32 AM

Well if it is your car, that is one beefy intake.

Old 01-31-2008, 08:33 AM

The turbo manifold replaces the header. Also I think the main thing you should do is slam that car to the ground

Old 01-31-2008, 12:21 PM

Ok for one...thats deff. my car and yes the first pic is a different one that looks exactly like it only cause the pics i have all have it with snow on the car. Just wanted to give you the main idea. The engine pic is real, my friend took it back in fall so no snow go figure. He had the bar off theres a different one on now not sure what brand. He put that red part on the engine with the carbon fiber, i did the intake last week. And I didn't buy the header yet so thanks for telling me before I did.

Btw love I like the idea of bronze, and not sure about lowering cause I live in PA where I do alot of country driving.

Oh and one more thing...Zach why don't you shove my beefy intake up your browneye [:@]. Cavalier ha, thats good. What do you drive, your daddys car?

Old 01-31-2008, 12:25 PM

And heres the reason I bought the civic...

Before

After

Old 01-31-2008, 12:32 PM
HCF Member

[sm=bustedsign.gif]Thing is is that second pic is NOT a 00 si. and second on the how in the world are you going to run a turbo setup with a jdm CF intake and A HEADER.

So whats the deal, what car is yours? and pick one N/a or turbo, you can't do both.

Quick Reply: Plans for my Si