General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Prep and paint, cost? Ct paint shops no any?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:48 PM
HCF Member
Angry Prep and paint, cost? Ct paint shops no any?

What do you think it would cost to have my car prep and painted? No im not going to prep it myself, ill **** it up...

so i was putting my street bike away and notice four 13'' scratches on the left and right rear of the car about an inch apart, two on each side!!! Looks like some one drag a key down the side!! the car has been in the garage for 2 weeks, so i find out it was my jean's rubbing up on the car!! WTF, some f@g thought of putting them useless metal things that stick out of the corner of your jean pockets!! Its a tight space to get to my toolbox which is behind the car. some times i reverse my car in and that S HOW both sides have the scratch..

Ill take pics if you guys want to see it... So im pisst, now my car looks like ****... the scratch went over the blue gas lid door, so now i have the black one on which i was going to put bake on anyways. ... but im so made ill just wast my money on a new paint job, even tho its will cost me about the same as buying another civic or a civic shell....!!!

Please give me reasons why to get a new paint job, so i don't think its a wast of money.

Last edited by enigma34; 05-06-2009 at 03:04 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:02 PM
HCF Member

careful with the n word.

and yeah that sux lol not like you didnt really need a paint job anyawy but a good paint job is gonna run you at least 1000 maybe more if your changing the color

Old 05-06-2009, 03:04 PM

they're called rivets, and they make the jeans stronger along the corners of seams... jeans were invented for coal miners. Think about it...

don't walk so damn close to the car.

the whole car prepped and painted with quality paint?
$1000 (thats if you want ONE color... not 4)

forgot to mention... that quote is for a respray, not a color change.

Last edited by trustdestruction; 05-06-2009 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:11 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by NIKE H34D
careful with the n word.

and yeah that sux lol not like you didnt really need a paint job anyawy but a good paint job is gonna run you at least 1000 maybe more if your changing the color
i was thinking over $1000. i will be changing the color.. srry for the n word, i was watching south park.. i wasn't watching this episode but here is what i was referring to,

http://www.videovat.com/ug3874/south...urfingnet.aspx

Old 05-06-2009, 03:14 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
they're called rivets, and they make the jeans stronger along the corners of seams... jeans were invented for coal miners. Think about it...

not 4)

You always have the answers.... i gess ill only be using my jeans when coal mining.... hhhh this is so lame what am i going to do...

Old 05-06-2009, 03:14 PM
HCF Member
Lightbulb

is it worth the money?

Old 05-06-2009, 03:16 PM

no, it's not worth the money.

get some meguiar's scratch x, some polish, and some wax. do them in that order, and i bet the scratches will go away if they're not deep.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:17 PM
HCF Member

well i say its worth it

you can have your car one solid color

Last edited by NIKE H34D; 05-06-2009 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:24 PM
HCF Member

Originally Posted by trustdestruction
no, it's not worth the money.

get some meguiar's scratch x, some polish, and some wax. do them in that order, and i bet the scratches will go away if they're not deep.
i have Fix It Scratch Remover by simoniz(first time using it). it didn't really work, it didn't remove the scratch, but i don't see any thing that will because its not like a mark and its not really deep its a white scratch line. i only did a little part to see if it would work, it only shine it up it made it look better i guess, but its still there...idk,

Old 05-06-2009, 03:37 PM
HCF Member

one good thing today, i got my megan headers in. suck's i just spent $500 on a full new exhaust system(header,cat,cat-back) and new tail lights and now this happens..

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Prep and paint, cost? Ct paint shops no any?