General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Question.

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 07:30 PM
Default RE: Question.

ORIGINAL: amg6975

XCM... you're mini is more fun in my opinion. I f'in love those things.
Why thank you! You're absolutely right, the Mini is extremely fun to drive. It handles extremely well, and it's really torquey. Before I got it, it was "I'd give anything for an STi, Evo, or Mini." I chose the Mini though because of autocross.

Old 12-04-2005, 07:37 PM
HCF Member

i woulda bought a mini but dealers gouge the hell out of 'em, usually marking them up several thousand dollars.

i hate car salesmen... lol.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:05 PM

That's weird. The dealership I bought mine from was like the most laidback dealership I've ever been to. All of the people working there were young and extremely nice and none of them tried to sell us the car. They let the car sell itself. Our salesperson was like one of the coolest people I've met. And they have The Italian Job playing nonstop on a massive flat screen tv.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:14 PM
HCF Member

Dont forget the mega pimpin Mods and Admins that help maintain this site! Ive been to forums where mods are complete retards and no fun. Thats what drives me to be a better mod because I want everybody to be able to come to me or all of us other mods with 'stupid' question without be ridiculed.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:15 PM
HCF Member

The Italian Job playing nonstop on a massive flat screen tv.
That is hella smart advertising.

Old 12-04-2005, 08:32 PM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: drbyers

how can a honda forum like this be so cool, and others be so retarded?

I first experienced this with hondasuv.com, where the members are just downright mean to noobs asking simple questions. They'd usually curse and say RTFM!
I experienced the same thing over there....and at the element-dot-org site........the EOC and HCF forums have both evolved into good places to hang out, but I must confess that today was the first day in a week that I went to the EOC and I did not miss too much.

ORIGINAL: Honda_man
... don't forget though, some of the dunderheads from other forums will come in here from time to time and ruin our fun by being ********...
I resemble this remark [sm=devilangel.gif]