General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

QUICK QUESTION for 92-95 civic owners. WHERES THE FUEL PUMP FUSE or relay?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default QUICK QUESTION for 92-95 civic owners. WHERES THE FUEL PUMP FUSE or relay?

well just got this 94 ex civic and well the battery was dead so i have it on the charger and HOPEFULLY it will hold a charge and i wont have to replace it... BUT anyways i wanna test out the interior electronics BUT i dont want the fuel pump spray gas all over under the hood cause i have the head removed!

ive looked under the hood and nothing is labeled fuel pump.... and under the dash NOTHING is labeled and theirs no cover that says what they are like my 99civic does so i have NO CLUE which fuse it is and dont wanna guess. PLEASE ANYONE KNOW PLEASE let me know!
i wanna check the windows and locks and sunroof and such but i also dont wanna spray fuel all under the hood and chance it catching fire and burning up my new civic

Old 09-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Recognized HCF Member
Default RE: QUICK QUESTION for 92-95 civic owners. WHERES THE FUEL PUMP FUSE or relay?

The main relay controls the fuel pump, it is right above the hood release lever on the side of the car under the dash. Unplug the 8-pin plug from it. You could also remove the bottom cushion of the back seat, remove access panel, and unplug the harness from the fuel pump there.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:03 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: QUICK QUESTION for 92-95 civic owners. WHERES THE FUEL PUMP FUSE or relay?

Fuel pump fuse is in the underdash fuse box.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:35 PM
Recognized HCF Member

but do ya know which fuse it is? or what size fuse it is? id rather not pull the back pump panel if i dont have to... i know my 99civic is a simple fuse pull.

Old 09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
HCF Member

I don't know which one it is... you don't happen to have the manual for that car do you? I guess if it comes down to it then you can write down every fuse slot and what fuse goes into it then pull them all out.

Old 09-07-2007, 01:33 AM
Recognized HCF Member

well if i pull all the fuses out i wont be able to test anything out.LOL

Old 09-07-2007, 11:01 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: addiction2bass

well if i pull all the fuses out i wont be able to test anything out.LOL
ha ha so true , lol mobsta mde me giggle when i saw that

Old 09-07-2007, 11:33 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: mk378

The main relay controls the fuel pump, it is right above the hood release lever on the side of the car under the dash. Unplug the 8-pin plug from it. You could also remove the bottom cushion of the back seat, remove access panel, and unplug the harness from the fuel pump there.
i dont know off hand but i say this is the best bet for yuo sincer im usre you can pull the back seat out without any issues. I can look it up in my owners manual when i get home.

Old 09-07-2007, 01:00 PM
HCF Member

I'd say just take the back seat out and unplug the fuel pump.

Old 09-07-2007, 02:24 PM
Recognized HCF Member

o ok.... just looked at the back seat... ok guess thats how ill have to do it...
tho i found something kinda disturbing under the seat DENTAL DAM packet..... O MAN....... YUCK not gonna go thier. LMFAO

definatly have to clean the seats REALY GOOD....hahahhaha
just gotta go out and check the battery and HOPE its still good and will hold a charge. was gonna do it eariler BUT it just droped ALOT OF RAIN! and well cars parked outside...

Quick Reply: QUICK QUESTION for 92-95 civic owners. WHERES THE FUEL PUMP FUSE or relay?