General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

Racer or a ricer?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 07:02 PM
HCF Member
Default Racer or a ricer?

Want to know if you are a racer or a ricer? take this test...
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?te...66886380287705

Old 04-02-2007, 07:12 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: Racer or a ricer?

Bah I was taking it and by the end you need to sign up for the website. Forget it.

Old 04-02-2007, 07:15 PM
HCF Member

yeah, wrong section too. OT

Old 04-02-2007, 07:23 PM
HCF Member

yeah i signed up with bulls$%t names and all... by the way i was a non-ricer... 19% grain of rice... site says its not a ricer

Old 04-02-2007, 07:30 PM
HCF Member

The Non-Racer
You scored 56%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

Old 04-02-2007, 07:34 PM
HCF Member

to be honest, i wast just guessing most of the answers... i have my reasons... im a noob

Old 04-02-2007, 07:35 PM
HCF Member

There were only like 3 of those that I didn't know, that test is bs. lol

Old 04-02-2007, 10:46 PM
HCF Member

i took the damn test, it wwants me to register. blah, later!

Old 04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
HCF Member

The Non-Racer
You scored 53%

One of two things happened if you received this rating. Either you know absolutely nothing about tuner culture and chose "no idea" often. In this case, i guess i could say congratulations, but really you wasted your time taking this test...actually this test is a waste of time for everyone. The second option is a little rarer. You must be someone that knows a lot about either mechanics or racing, but jack about the other subject....or you're just guessing. Either way, congratulations....you're mediocre...but still not a ricer, for which you should be thankful

Ya it is bs, it asked mostly turbo questions which I'm not that into for my car, so obviously I don't know much off . Just put false crap for registering.

Old 04-03-2007, 12:11 AM
HCF Member

Gran Turismorator
You scored 22%

You are a respectable tuner. You probably subscribe to one or more tuner magazines and know, quite a bit about your car and/or racing in general. Either that or you play a ****load of GT3. At any rate, you recognize the difference between a wastegate and a blow-off valve. In time, and with practice, you may attain "Racer X" status since it is supposed that you are relatively new to tuning and still have much to learn. Keep, working, and thank the maker that you're not a ricer.

Quick Reply: Racer or a ricer?