General Civic Talk Talk about the Honda Civic generally here.

this is really hard to see..ehhhh

Old 05-18-2008, 07:32 PM
Old 05-18-2008, 07:38 PM
HCF Member
Default RE: this is really hard to see..ehhhh

This has been going on for awhile and there are quite a few threads already made about it. It isn't hard to watch because the owners of the cars where idiots. Don't street race and don't steal your car parts and they will not crush your car.

Old 05-18-2008, 07:51 PM
HCF Member

It's hard to watch in that it's a good looking car but as above, if they obeyedthe laws and just take it to the strip then they'd still be banging in thier Civic.

Old 05-18-2008, 08:06 PM
HCF Member

I LOVE IT......

Old 05-18-2008, 08:17 PM
HCF Member

i'd much rather watch this than reality bull**** on tv these days (i.e. tila tequila (sp?))

Old 05-18-2008, 08:34 PM

oh man, at least take off the rims and sell them or something. lol. the government could bring in some revenue by selling the nice parts on those cars and then crushing whats left.

Old 05-19-2008, 05:45 AM
Recognized HCF Member

ya but the way they look at it if they sell the racing parts..... well that just continues the cause..... hell ive know some people that got there trucks impounded for drug reasons and they where at the auctions buying there trucks back...

dont get me wrong i hate to see the nice parts crushed as well! id rather see them part out the car BUT that just fuels racing.... people can say they dont street race but in fact 99% of people probably do. im not talking about full out street race but if ya jump a guy or old women at a light then techinicaly that is racing.LOL even if you just by yourself going fast or taking turns hard. it is racing and the chance of bad things happening is there.

if i was around that area... you know what job i would love to do?....... id be puting in to be the car crusher guy the claw, fork truck driver what ever.... i wanna jack up these nice cars from stupid owners!
hell id probably pay them to do that job. that would be fun.... bring the kids bring one bring all, hell let them hit the switch and make the car owners stand there and watch as part of there sentence..... actualy watching your car get crushed while a little kid or old man pushes the crush button.... LMFAO then hes got his friends laughing cause he just got his car crushed by the old man down the street or some little kid.LMFAO i think that would be far more effective than just taking there cars! at least MAKE THEM WATCH!

Old 05-19-2008, 05:46 AM
HCF Member

ORIGINAL: trustdestruction

oh man, at least take off the rims and sell them or something. lol. the government could bring in some revenue by selling the nice parts on those cars and then crushing whats left.
On the one hand I agree, but think of this...if they did sell the parts they they are just perpetuating the very thing they are trying to stop. I know if I could get my hands on a cheap exhaust/rims/etc I'd go for it, but I also know I have a heavy enough foot in a stocker 1997... more go-fast mods just mean more expensive tickets for me then.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:01 PM
HCF Member

There is a video on youtube I think that interviews some of the racers. Most of them say that they will just buy another car and continue to do it.

Old 05-19-2008, 12:10 PM
HCF Member

wooooww lol. i wanna see the videos of the interviews.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: this is really hard to see..ehhhh